• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,445 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Two good ones! Those late issue Wanteds are tough and very graphic. They were really pushing the buttons by then. I've really got to pull those out the junk pile and give them another "look see".

I have the entire run of Wanted.  Here's issues 45-53.  The last 6 are all HTF.

Wanted Comics 45-53.jpg

45 minutes ago, fifties said:

I have the entire run of Wanted.  Here's issues 45-53.  The last 6 are all HTF.

Wanted Comics 45-53.jpg

Me too. Not only are they hard to find, they have gotton real expensive. Glad I got them when I did.

Edited by Robot Man

1 hour ago, ender said:

Just got this in the mail. It was on eBay missing two centerfolds which I had. Staples lined up almost perfectly. The two married folds are probably 1/32 of an inch above the other pages but still within the cover. They fit in nice and tight. Really excited to be able to complete this Sheldon Moldoff classic!

IMG_20180808_191724429.jpg

Congratulations on completing the book.  I almost bid on that one, but got a Superman 9 instead.

41 minutes ago, oceans11 said:

Liked the cover as it’s Kubert, and as an added bonus it’s listed as scarce in guide . 

06B8E386-ECE3-4C52-B879-0EB8B79C01F8.jpeg

And it has a slightly dressed woman to help it along :headbang: