• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,296 posts in this topic

more of the whole house than a comic book room...

TAzl6a2.jpg

CixK3x2.jpg

U3KkkBd.jpg

djbxb8V.jpg

WOW!!

I see you have a different slant on decorating!!! :roflmao:

Now I know how to get divorced in a jiffy

Half of these are my Wifes... xD

And heres my Wifes Full wall... (Every Lady Mechanika book... lol)

4o1NBLG.jpg

That TV tho...

more of the whole house than a comic book room...

TAzl6a2.jpg

CixK3x2.jpg

U3KkkBd.jpg

djbxb8V.jpg

WOW!!

I see you have a different slant on decorating!!! :roflmao:

Now I know how to get divorced in a jiffy

Half of these are my Wifes... xD

And heres my Wifes Full wall... (Every Lady Mechanika book... lol)

4o1NBLG.jpg

That TV tho...

lol That TV is one of the best CRTs you can have for Retro Gaming on NES/SNES/Genesis With SCART and RGB... if you use any HDTV for any console after PS2... youre making the game look and run worse... retro games are made with CRT taken into the consideration... games often used the scanlines and colors CRTs produced to render shadows and other tricks.you SHOULD be using CRT for retro games... lol!

Retro School Time:

Look at this example from FFVI, Top is raw as would be viewed on LCD HDTV... while it looks "clean" this is NOT how developers made the game to look. A CRT with its scanlines would take the in-between of pixels often blurring them, giving more realistic shading... the bottom is how developer intended the game to be viewed.

MI2zptU.png

bOrv5qb.jpg

Anyway.. More Comics and Toys in My bedroom (which has the PS4, 2 360's, 2 PS3's and another Wii.... i keep the NES and SNES and an old 360, and Wii in the front room for guests.)

My office has become the battleground for the latest robots vs superheroes war. Based on the last man standing rule, it looks like the robots won this one. 21367895445_37326b047c_b.jpg

My 4 year old grandson helped with the destruction.

Edited by BB-Gun

hmmm.....gaming consoles in a comic room....

I had a bit of a back cupboard find the other day which I thought I would set up, I am slowly taking over the room from SWMBO now...

My original NES, Gameboy and Sega Master System from when I was a kid, along with boxed games, guns and controllers. Just trying to get hold of a CRT to play them on now:

0E55561A-77CD-415A-AD97-3FB5DAB76A22_zpsxakenrqm.jpg

Which means my side of the room is looking more like this now (I have shown similar to this before in this thread):

1A95B4EE-F538-436D-88F0-F65916CA5636_zpsxortjxmc.jpg

P.

We will see how this goes with a first post. Not a room but how I store my comics. With the exception of the ghost rider ( purchased off ebay) I did all the graphics with a vinyl cutter and photoshop. The captain 4 drawer is full and the 2 drawer has one full drawer. Each drawer holds roughly 5 short boxes.

image.jpg1_zpszvurt3pc.jpg

image.jpg4_zpsuurebn5w.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsquuokvhr.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsg9i40jlk.jpg

image.jpg5_zpsxl5yw3ox.jpg

Man, those are cool! Love the old 1949 Ford banner too. Welcome to the boards!

I had a bit of a back cupboard find the other day which I thought I would set up, I am slowly taking over the room from SWMBO now...

My original NES, Gameboy and Sega Master System from when I was a kid, along with boxed games, guns and controllers. Just trying to get hold of a CRT to play them on now:

Which means my side of the room is looking more like this now (I have shown similar to this before in this thread):

P.

Nice (thumbs u

and you should hide your B&Q DC picture behind the couch... (:

I have all the Marvel ones :whee:

P.

Nice (thumbs u

and you should hide your B&Q DC picture behind the couch... (:

I have all the Marvel ones :whee:

2 Doctor Strange books?!? :ohnoez:lol Great Room bud (thumbs u