• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,296 posts in this topic

Micronauts :cloud9: I had the figures never had any of the sets except the Astro Station. Loved the comic, only missing issue 25, 26, 27 my subscription ran out and before I got it renewed I missed those.

Very nice indeed. Best part is you still got lot's of room for more displays!

Nice setup! Looks likes there's room for a bigger television!

The good thing is this is the basement at my store. Its pretty dead at times and I can spend time with books downstairs (sorting, cleaning, pressing, scanning, shipping etc) all the while I can hear customers enter and then I run up the steps. They are whats behind the curtain. The climate in the winter months down there is warmer than upstairs and in the hot summer months its comfy cool, not a big swing in temp which is nice for the books on hand. I have wifi & laptop, a coffee maker, a vcr, and lots of shelving. There is never water on the floor at any time. I have had 160 long boxes down there at one time this summer and I'm down to about 20 long right now. I would think I could take on 200 - 300 long and still have room to process them. Its ugly, but really functional. I was thinking of throwing up some paneling to cover up the studs, but I have been covering the walls with all the posters and weird stuff I find in collections. In time I dont think you will see the walls.

Here are a couple of pictures of my little slice of "Nerdvana".

4_zpsnnmpc1qq.jpg

3_zpsvivacfvw.jpg

1_zpsoickol3w.jpg

Sorry about the crappy photos...I was using my cellphone. I'll take some better pictures soon. I'm always moving stuff around and I hope to get the room painted before I become a father in May. :wishluck:

Thanks for looking. :hi: