• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dumping about 50,000 comic bags... all different sizes...

83 posts in this topic

Has the evolution moved from "Dumping about 50,000 comic bags... " to "Shipping about 50,000 comic bags..."

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

popcorn.gif

I'll take that as a " NO! sorry.gif

popcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

Yes it has... though it was more like "Shipping about 35,000 comic bags"...

My UPS rep jerked me around for almost ten days on getting my account switched to daily pickup rate, so last night I gave up on him and redid the orders Parcel Post. Had a couple orders where I took in $22.00 and paid $18.50 for postage, but oh well. foreheadslap.gif I couldn't justify waiting any longer on him... confused-smiley-013.gif

I don't envy Shin the back pain in his future... foreheadslap.gif

Backpain? My USPS postal delivery person is female. insane.gif I wonder if they'll just leave me a notice to pick it up.

I've moved some comic stashes a couple of times last year from storage unit to storage unit. Each time it was about 25,000 pounds of comics (?)

Thx for the update!

Has the evolution moved from "Dumping about 50,000 comic bags... " to "Shipping about 50,000 comic bags..."

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

popcorn.gif

I'll take that as a " NO! sorry.gif

popcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

Yes it has... though it was more like "Shipping about 35,000 comic bags"...

My UPS rep jerked me around for almost ten days on getting my account switched to daily pickup rate, so last night I gave up on him and redid the orders Parcel Post. Had a couple orders where I took in $22.00 and paid $18.50 for postage, but oh well. foreheadslap.gif I couldn't justify waiting any longer on him... confused-smiley-013.gif

I did some inventory and noticed I could use some more bags even though you just shipped me some.

If I did the numbers right you have 1200 reseal current's left... takeit.gif

Chris

I understand the shipping delay, and I['m not trying to be a PITA, but since I will be in Philly next week (with a car) I was hoping to buy some boards to go with these.

I've emailed for sizes a few times with no response, and all bags and boards don't match (as proven by the mismatched collection in my closet,)

So...if ANYONE else has gotten these, could you tell me the width of the Silver, Silver/Gold and Gold? it would be very much appreciated.

Or Lighthouse, would you kindly answer the PM or Email? makepoint.gif

Many Thanks

More Fun bags seem to be very uniform and well-manufactured. I've gotten about 4000 PKK or whatever they are called bags and they are lame.

More Fun Silver are 7 3/8 by 10 1/4.

More Fun Silver/Gold I've never seen and am looking forward to my order and checking them out. My guess is that they are 7 1/2.

I believe the golds are 7 5/8 wide but don't have a bag here at the moment.

Super Golds are 7 7/8.

More Fun bags seem to be very uniform and well-manufactured. I've gotten about 4000 PKK or whatever they are called bags and they are lame.

More Fun Silver are 7 3/8 by 10 1/4.

More Fun Silver/Gold I've never seen and am looking forward to my order and checking them out. My guess is that they are 7 1/2.

I believe the golds are 7 5/8 wide but don't have a bag here at the moment.

Super Golds are 7 7/8.

Thanks:) knowing the exact size of the silver really helps:) I find the bags vary from manufacturer to manufacturer and when I buy the boards separately, I finally learned to take them WITH me, lol..I was really hoping I'd have them ...maybe I will get lucky and get them early next week..

Have a great night hail.gif (that headbanging thingy, just isn't my style, lol..;)

OK the bags arrived, thank you:)

I am missing 600 silver/gold and my friend is missing 800 (neither of us got any)

I'm just posting this here, so you can see it.

Kindly refund me by Paypal since you said that you miscounted, or miscalculated.

Since I didnt' get an email response, I hope I will get a response here, thanks again! I was glad to receive the box.

I got my boxes... Haven't opened them yet actually, but I assume they're there.

I got mine too..., haven't opened them either, as I'm too lazy or too busy posting here, but I would assume it's more than a box of rocks.

Opened my box tonight and the more I think about it, the happier I am at the price I got these bags. I feel for TJ who paid about 60% of my purchase price just in postage.

The only downside to the transaction is that I was very curious to see the Silver/Gold size, hoping that they might fit certain in-between boards I've accumulated or maybe be a better option for certain wide Dells/Gold Keys. But I didn't get the 100 I ordered--instead I got 100 extra super gold, presumably subbed in.

Marc

I just checked mine and here's what was ordered:

10 packs of Regular - 4,000 ... $2.75 per pack of 100

10 packs of Silver - 7,500 ... $2.85 per pack of 100

2 packs of Silver/Gold - 2,000 ... $2.90 per pack of 100

10 packs of Gold - 5,000 ... $2.90 per pack of 100

2 packs of Super Gold - 2,000 ... $3.00 per pack of 100

5 packs of Magazine - 3,000 ... $3.25 per pack of 100

I got everything except the 2 Silver/Gold, but lighthouse subbed 2 extra packs of Super Gold so I'm very happy (all including S&H for $113.05). Took a little to get here, but was well worth it and well packed! Thanks again lighthouse!

flowerred.gifhi.gif

Opened my box tonight and the more I think about it, the happier I am at the price I got these bags. I feel for TJ who paid about 60% of my purchase price just in postage.

The only downside to the transaction is that I was very curious to see the Silver/Gold size, hoping that they might fit certain in-between boards I've accumulated or maybe be a better option for certain wide Dells/Gold Keys. But I didn't get the 100 I ordered--instead I got 100 extra super gold, presumably subbed in.

Marc

Actually those weren't intentionally subbed in...

I had one case marked "Silver Gold" on the outside that apparently had Super Gold bags in it. I never even checked the contents, since I was just doing "two from this box, three from that box, open a new case, two from that box... all day".

I didn't realize until after many packages were shipped that the contents of that box were actually Super Gold. Charles' plant had made errors before, I have a couple cases of Gold that say "Resealable" on both the box and on the packs that are not actually Reseals. Some of you who ordered Gold probably got those. When I got around to Skypinkblu's packages I just refunded the Silver Gold portion.

If anyone else got "Super Gold" for their "Silver Gold" and is NOT happy with them, let me know and I will refund the cost of the Silver Gold you ordered. You can keep the Supers, it would be too much trouble to return them.

Everyone should have received their bag orders by now. If not, drop me a PM or an email and I will see what I can find out.

'House