• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

www.comics4kids.org

588 posts in this topic

While we're all piling on poor Dale here, maybe he can explain the circumstances that resulted him from being removed/fired from his job in the Quality Control Department at CGC?

Could it be recording confidential client information regarding certain submissions of certain big books such as Action 1, Detective 1 and 27?

He must remember the probably alcohol induced posting of the grades, certificate number, and submitter of those books one night in the Gold Forum back in the day?

I still have the list saved up.

I remember how concerned that Borock and Litch were about it when I informed Litch about it via PM which resulted in me explaining the situation via a phone call. Borock said that he was going to have a little chat with him at the then upcoming Emerald City Comic Con.

Yeah, we should trust this guy. :facepalm:<=====

(worship):cloud9:

and

Not one Gremlin, I'm so proud of you .... :foryou:

hm I think he did one

While we're all piling on poor Dale here, maybe he can explain the circumstances that resulted him from being removed/fired from his job in the Quality Control Department at CGC?

Could it be recording confidential client information regarding certain submissions of certain big books such as Action 1, Detective 1 and 27?

He must remember the probably alcohol induced posting of the grades, certificate number, and submitter of those books one night in the Gold Forum back in the day?

I remember how concerned that Borock and Litch were about it when I informed Litch about it via PM which resulted in me explaining the situation via a phone call. Borock said that he was going to have a little chat with him at the then upcoming Emerald City Comic Con.

Yeah, we should trust this guy. :facepalm:

and

The info was posted on May 5, 2006. Man, I was young back then.

Yeah, we should trust this guy. :facepalm:

and

The info was posted on May 5, 2006. Man, I was young back then.

Pure, and unjaded...

Still tall;)

In keeping with the nature of the season, Please consider a donation of your extra comics...

WE WILL KEEP TRACT OF WHO DONATES THE MOST AND POST IT HEREIN.

must be a rather small tract, apparently

Wow! I missed this thread,what in the hell is going on with Neff? Is this charity bogus? Is he selling books for his own profit? Really.Is the water in Oregon turning people into dumbarses?

Make sure you go back and find Greggy's vivisection of Neff's resume.

Neff kept citing his vast and "impressive" resume to the boards instead of naming a single hospital that was given a donation from this alleged charity.

One point he kept going back to was that he "used to be CGC's Quality Control Expert"..swinging it like a sword at the oncoming vandal horde.

Well Greggy gave a succinct, clear and devastating summary as to why he "Used To Be" employed by CGC.

lol

Fricken Greggy...just when you think you've gained ground on the master he reaches out and snatches the eye from its socket like he's picking a grape Pai Mei style.

(worship)

Wow! I missed this thread,what in the hell is going on with Neff? Is this charity bogus? Is he selling books for his own profit? Really.Is the water in Oregon turning people into dumbarses?

Make sure you go back and find Greggy's vivisection of Neff's resume.

Neff kept citing his vast and "impressive" resume to the boards instead of naming a single hospital that was given a donation from this alleged charity.

One point he kept going back to was that he "used to be CGC's Quality Control Expert"..swinging it like a sword at the oncoming vandal horde.

Well Greggy gave a succinct, clear and devastating summary as to why he "Used To Be" employed by CGC.

lol

Fricken Greggy...just when you think you've gained ground on the master he reaches out and snatches the eye from its socket like he's picking a grape Pai Mei style.

(worship)

WOW! Greggy is the man. (worship)

Neff if this is true pimp your sheit somewhere else bro,your done here.Just when you think you've seen the worst in this hobby,another comes around to top it.How many hospitals do you give books to kids?Can you name them for us?show any paperwork involving charitable donations? It's really quite sad. :(

A call to the Washington AG's office would probably help get some answers. Running fake charities isn't something law enforcement likes. Stan Lee might be a little miffed if he found his photo was being used by a dubious organization on their facebook page.

Might want to hurry up and call the AG before he leaves office either way :

"Thank you for joining Team McKenna! We really appreciate you donating your time — our volunteers are a huge asset in helping the campaign grow.

We have a variety of opportunities around the state in which you can volunteer your time and skills.

Our Bellevue headquarters is always in need of volunteers if you're able to donate your time here. If you can come in regularly during the week, you will be able to work on finance and grass roots projects. We also need volunteers on the occasional weekend for larger projects.

If you live too far from Bellevue, but are still interested in helping, I would be thrilled to pass your information on to your local county steering committee. Each county has its own steering committee that will be able to provide more information about specific needs in your community.

Please let me know what level of involvement you are interested in and I will make sure to keep you up- to-date on what is happening in the office.

It is going to be an exciting year. With your support, we can help Rob bring a new direction to Washington State!

Lauren Pardee

Volunteer Coordinator

Friends of Rob McKenna"

Awesome form letter by the way.

I signed up online and got the same one by email. Sweet!!!

I guess those answers aren't coming anytime soon.....the water's getting kind of hot in here since Greggy laid it out.

DIVE DIVE DIVE

rsrdtitle.jpg

So what's the deal Neff? Are you going to give us some sort of explanation,or just moving on to the next message board to pimp your so called charity.Karma is a biotch my friend, fly straight.We deserve an explanation!

So what's the deal Neff? Are you going to give us some sort of explanation,or just moving on to the next message board to pimp your so called charity.Karma is a biotch my friend, fly straight.We deserve an explanation!

Do we really need an explanation? At this point, it would most surely be bullshlt-laden obfuscation. I don't think there's an explanation worth hearing after all of this. He's a notch up from a Nigerian email scam, and my only regret in reading this thread is that no one was able to convince him to hold a sign up to his webcam in exchange for comic books.

0318081233_m_031808_scam1.jpg

Do we really need an explanation? At this point, it would most surely be bullshlt-laden obfuscation. I don't think there's an explanation worth hearing after all of this. He's a notch up from a Nigerian email scam, and my only regret in reading this thread is that no one was able to convince him to hold a sign up to his webcam in exchange for comic books.

0318081233_m_031808_scam1.jpg

:roflmao: