• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,913 posts in this topic

Anyone interested in some Uncanny X-Men in the 160-200 range? I have some sets I am going to list on eBay this weekend, but I will certainly sell them here first in there's any interest. Raw, some are in great shape, some not so much.

-slym

Anyone interested in some Uncanny X-Men in the 160-200 range? I have some sets I am going to list on eBay this weekend, but I will certainly sell them here first in there's any interest. Raw, some are in great shape, some not so much.

*crickets chirping*

Got it. Ebay it is.

(thumbs u

-slym

What would be appropriate for a pre Mother's Day sale?

WAR comics of course.

:fear:

Seriously, I'm selling some old books for a friend and some 50's war books. These were from her husband's collection and there are a few hidden gems inside.

Goes back as far as Bill Barnes and Air Ace, and it won't all be War, there are some very old Target books, and a few other surprises.

10am Tomorrow...

I "think" I will have this group of 22 books back Monday or Tuesday and will offer them on the boards once they arrive and are scanned. Keep a look out :)

Mix of gold/silver/bronze

Steve

Aces High #1 8.0 ow/w

Aces High #4 8.0 ow/w

Adventure Comics #376 9.4 ow/w

Amazing Spider-man #62 6.0 ow/w

Amazing Spider-man #67 9.0 ow/w

Amazing Spider-man #73 8.5 ow/w

Captain America #117 9.0 ow/w

Doctor Strange #173 9.0 white

Fantastic Four #126 9.2 ow/w (disappointed in the grade)

Flash #175 8.0 ow/w

Ghost Rider #1 9.0 ow/w

Ghost RIder #1 8.0 white

Green Lantern #85 7.0 ow/w

Journey into Mystery #110 7.5 ow/w

Marvel Premiere #15 8.5 white

Special Marvel Edition #15 8.5 white

Tales of Suspense #77 8.0 ow/w

Thor #161 6.5 ow/w

Two-Fisted Tales #26 8.0 ow/w

Two-Fisted Tales #27 8.0 ow

Two-Fisted Tales #32 7.0 ow

Two-Fisted Tales #40 8.0 ow

I decided to list a few trades and such in the mixed forum. I put a few masterworks up and will add some more stuff later today. Most all will be brand new items (meaning unused) but I may add some personal items and may even bust it out into a true crazy mixed thread!

Edited by Bird

Tonight 5/10/16 around 10pm Eastern

my long-awaited copper/modern ALL-SPIDERMAN sales thread.

Variants, reprints, cgc ss, lots of Campbell covers, Mcfarlanes, 1st Apps, lots of rare stuff you don't see every day, freebies, lot of low print run comics, everything. And you already know how reasonable my prices are, so please check it out thanks!

I'm going to be posting about 165 books in the Silver/Bronze forum FRIDAY night (5/13), starting at about 7:30 PM EDT.

A variety of titles; ASM, DDs, FFs, JIM/Thors, a few Caps and CMs, a couple early X-Men.

Also a smaller thread of about 30 in the Copper forum; mostly ASMs and X-Men.

Drop in and take a look (thumbs u

Edited by marvelcollector

I am working on a thread that will have over 100 books. It will be in the Mixed forum hopefully by early next week.

It will have some commons, some seen before. It will also have some keys, some low grade, including Amazing Spider-Man #101 Morbius pink cover variant...you have to see it to believe it.

Coming this afternoon is a posting of the following slabs for sale:

Star Wars # 107 9.6 WP

Thor #193 # 193 OW/W

Tomb of Dracula # 10 9.4 WP

X-Men # 95 8.5 WP

X-Men # 96 9.0 OW/W

X-Men # 97 9.4 OW/W

X-Men # 98 9.0 WP

X-Men # 99 9.4 WP

X-Men # 100 9.4 WP

X-Men # 100 9.4 WP

X-Men # 101 8.5 OW/W

X-Men # 101 9.4 OW/W

X-Men # 102 7.5 WP

X-Men # 104 9.0 WP

X-Men # 105 8.0 OW/W

X-Men # 107 9.2 WP

X-Men # 109 9.4 WP

X-Men # 115 9.2 WP

X-Men # 120 9.4 WP

X-Men # 121 9.4 OW/W

X-Men # 123 9.4 WP

X-Men # 123 9.6 WP

X-Men # 129 9.2 WP

X-Men # 133 9.8 WP

X-Men # 141 9.6 WP

X-Men # 142 9.6 WP

X-Men # 266 9.4 WP

X-Men # 266 9.4 WP

Should start around 1pm EST. See you there!

I am working on a thread that will have over 100 books. It will be in the Mixed forum hopefully by early next week.

It will have some commons, some seen before. It will also have some keys, some low grade, including Amazing Spider-Man #101 Morbius pink cover variant...you have to see it to believe it.

Still scanning...I will probably start this Tuesday evening at this point...there will be some key-ish issues as well...

Still scanning...I will probably start this Tuesday evening at this point...there will be some key-ish issues as well...

Scanning done!

Everything is priced and graded!

Starting this later this afternoon/early evening...probably about 3 to 4 hours from now.

By now, you may have noticed that I like to run "themed" sales threads. Or, maybe you haven't noticed :D

Well...we're about 10 days away from the release of X-Men: Apocalypse :headbang:

So, seems like a good time to run a sales thread with all of my remaining X-Men books - all I have left are raws...mostly Silver Age.

I'm almost ready...scanning is done, grading is done...just a bit more pricing to do. Should be ready to roll within the next couple days...

If you need some raw mid-grade'ish X-Men books in the issue #2-67'ish range, keep an eye out :banana:

Tomorrow (Sat) at 10am, I'll be selling more of Evelyn's very very old books. There will be a lot of stuff from before 1940.

Some are probably books you don't see very often. Hope to see you there.

I am going to do a mixed sale starting tonight or tomorrow. I organized stuff for a flea market that threatened rain so I had to quit early...why not put up some stuff here then? I will have $1 magazines, a few cool oddities like Jack Kirby's In The Days of the Mob and the Crumb/Clowes magazine WEIRDO, some slabs like New 52 Harley Quinn 1 9.8, some bulk runs and of course hopefully some cool books.

I hope to see y'all in the mixed sales forum!

hm

I think I'll see if anyone can use my Tales of Suspense #39 CGC 6.5

If you need one, keep an eye out for the sales thread this weekend (maybe as early as tonight, if I can get my act together...)

Tomorrow (Sat) at 10am, I'll be selling more of Evelyn's very very old books. There will be a lot of stuff from before 1940.

Some are probably books you don't see very often. Hope to see you there.

Last round of GA books tonight, 8pm EST. Some surprises!