• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,913 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

@skypinkblu 9 bank boxes of funnies? If this is the collection I'm thinking of, it's a labor of love to bring these affordable treats to the boards. Thanks in advance! I'll shoot you a PM. 

Yes, that's what these are...and they will be affordable. I've been having the best time sorting them and looking through them.

On 7/28/2019 at 6:42 PM, skypinkblu said:

Yes, that's what these are...and they will be affordable. I've been having the best time sorting them and looking through them.

I started the anti-skypinkblu sale in copper.modern, a ton of pervy books that were in a small collection I bought!

VCC 11.jpg

Dealer Setup - Friday, August 9, 2019, 5pm (ET)

LINK TO RULES, TIPS, and FAQs   
LINK TO THE DISCUSSION THREAD   
LINK TO THE INDEX OF SELLER

:news:

The "exclusive board only offer" rule IS suspended for the time of the VCC and only within the confines of the VCC.

This is a trial run that is specific to the Virtual Comic Convention and does not apply to other "for sale" sections of the forum.

Please be diligent when listing items available from multiple venues. Board rules regarding the follow through of a sale will still apply to all VCC transactions.

Just letting everyone know that my Golden Age slabs are up in the marketplace (GGA, War, Sci-Fi, Romance, a pedigree... pretty much everything without a cape)

And I've already added discounts (in the 10-15% range in most cases)

@path4play @jjfversion1 @Top City Comics @Howling Mad @SpideyFein @SkOw @707comics @comicdonna @SamPool @mwotka @bounty_coder @PeterPark @Ricksneatstuff @szav @Joshua33 @thewritestuff @mustang33guy @Spyder! @Raze

Hey Kids Comics , part Deux, starts tonight at 8 pm. I HOPE  to get to the Scoobies tonight, if not, then I'll have another sale Thursday night. 

Lots of cool books, encluding Super Goof, Porky Pig, Sad Sack, more Flintstones, Disneys, etc, etc, etc.

Edited by skypinkblu

Got a few books back from CGC and will be listing them soon. Message me with any interest.

Should have some more books to add as well.

Amazing Spider-man #124 CGC 9.8 White
Mister Miracle #1 CGC 9.6 OW
Tomb Of Dracula #10 CGC 9.2 white

MONDAY AUGUST 26, 2019.

I will be having my BIG SUMMER SALE in Copper/Modern

If you've been to my sales before, you know I like to bring lots of RARE but NOT EXPENSIVE stuff to the table.  We've got everything, but included are keys, foreign keys, newsstands, rare printings, variants, slabs, sigs, 1st apps, raws, etc.  I guarantee you I have stuff you will not find anywhere else.  PLEASE check us out on Monday afternoon and throughout the week.

***FRIDAY AUGUST 23RD @ 9:30 PM EASTERN***

RECESSION PROOF SALE

FEATURING GOLD, SILVER,  AND BRONZE KEYS, FIRSTS, COVERS AND LOTS. SLABBED AND RAW.

PLUS AN EXCLUSIVE ECONOMY RANT, JUST FOR FUN.

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!! 

Postponed until 630pm Pacific 

Edited by Joshua33
Time

On 8/24/2019 at 10:24 AM, DR.X said:

I won't be home in 15 minutes

Will you be home tomorrow night? Because I'll be listing Archie Comics (part 3 of "HEY KIDS COMICS" at about 8pm. 

There are a few innuendo covers...in "you don't need to take out a mortgage" grades, plus more lots of readers and some books a lot nicer than readers.

Archie, Betty, Jughead, Veronica, Sabrina, etc:) 

Cookies WILL be served:) 

I will be posting shortly over in the Mixed Age Threads and Misc forum prints of my original artwork.

These are signed prints, in hand, and are a board only sale. Signed prints are not available on my website.

My pieces are recreations of classic paintings where I use pieces from comic books (modern dealer overstock - so nothing valuable or scarce was used) as my medium.

I will be offering large and jumbo sized prints of my three pieces:

Girl with Ball After Lichtenstein

The Scream after Edvard Munch

Opening of the Fifth Seal after El Greco 

-Josh

Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 12.19.49 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 12.26.57 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 12.23.33 AM.png