• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonder Woman #5, 4.0,under guide...1st Dr Psycho and FLASH Comics, 10% off

41 posts in this topic

I thought I'd have time to list more this weekend, but I won't...possibly on Monday, so for now, take 10% off any book in this thread...and thanks!

(that REALLY makes the WW#5 a steal;)

That is a steal! Someone should snap that baby up quick especially with the beautiful PQ! Not to mention you're such a doll to do business with. :grin:

I thought I'd have time to list more this weekend, but I won't...possibly on Monday, so for now, take 10% off any book in this thread...and thanks!

(that REALLY makes the WW#5 a steal;)

That is a steal! Someone should snap that baby up quick especially with the beautiful PQ! Not to mention you're such a doll to do business with. :grin:

You flirt :insane:

Hi Bill, have a cookie! :foryou:

These are special ones, NO calories...you can have 12;)

:foryou: I love to buy shoes too :headbang:

I seem to wear sneakers a lot (or tennis shoes as they call them some places:) but I've always believed, you can't have too many shoes, or too many comics;)

Hi Bill, have a cookie! :foryou:

These are special ones, NO calories...you can have 12;)

:foryou: I love to buy shoes too :headbang:

I seem to wear sneakers a lot (or tennis shoes as they call them some places:) but I've always believed, you can't have too many shoes, or too many comics;)

Six pairs of running shoes here! :headbang:

Flash #81 Grade is a good question, it's not high grade...looks like a VG from the front, and has great color and nice light pages, but there is tape inside the cover and I think the cover is taped to the spine (tape on the back, too) and I think there is a line of black marker on the front, or it might be tempora (which comes off).

Anyway, if you need a filler, (I did) it wasn't terribly expensive. you can have it for $65.00 .

flash810001.jpg

flash81b0001.jpg

That's a great cover! Hawkman in a flying light bulb with Conan! By Crom!!!!

Hi Dave! :hi:

I Always do time payments...

I'll have more books up tomorrow, I'm scanning a few in the morning:)

Time payments = Yay I get to buy a book I need and not have to sell my car!!!!! Yay Sharon.