• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1CoolEngineer's Feedback Page
1 1

159 posts in this topic

Andrew purchased several books from me at the last VCC, only the latest of several deals we've done, whether its selling or buying, and again always a pleasure, straight up, no-nonsense, makes quick decisions, gives good advice, 100%. Many thanks Andrew, I'm proud to know you. :foryou:

Cheers,

Robert

Bought a Marvel Premiere #47 from Andrew at the last VCC for a great price. I had been looking for a nice copy for a while and finally found one. Great communication and superb packaging. The item was just as described. Thanks Andrew and I look forward to buying from you again!

I received my shipment from Andrew today :o :O

I wandered into his sale and saw a NICE copy of Nova #1 and was surprised to see it was still available. I needed an upgrade so I couldn't turn it down.

Turns out he was having a raffle at the sales end. Cool, I got a name in there. Then I see my 1 purchase nabbed a "bigger prize". The list showed I won Hawk & Dove #1 VF+.

"That's nice," I thought.

In a million years, I NEVER would have expected to see a Volume One! I was thinking it was gonna be the Liefeld *spoon* lol lol If it was stated earlier in the thread what the book was, I never saw it. Like I said, I just wandered into the sale.

My apologies, Andrew, for quietly assuming I was going to get a lump of coal in my stocking :roflmao:

This was a GREAT Holiday surprise!! And it shows what an awesome and generous board member Andrew is. The books arrived quickly and safely! I highly recommend his sales.

BTW, the Nova #1 was :headbang:

THANKS!