Amazing Spider-man #194 club!
12 12

312 posts in this topic

1,913 posts
On 5/22/2019 at 2:06 PM, Macho said:

I have 2 copies.  When I hadn't updated my wishlist a few years ago I bought a second copy for $18 because I thought I didn't have it, this is because I was/am bad at updating my wishlist, even though now it is on a google doc on my phone, I am not great at updating.... This is one of my good mistakes... .  

Post some pics 

736 posts

My second copy (other’s center page is detached at one staple)... owner of my favorite LCS let me go through some of his back stock boxes and gave me a great deal (I think) on this one. I’d say 8.5 or a little better:

93CE583C-B058-492E-AD2D-03058FB06776.jpeg

14,695 posts

My Brother Bought This For Me As An Early Birthday Present This Year!

I paid to have it graded, but an awesome story to put together with the book! :headbang: 

GetImage.aspx?c=3791330&t=Full&f=Obv&cb=

164 posts

Just came in this week as an upgrade for my 9.4. I already posted this elsewhere but this is the proper place. 

B8452013-2C52-4F17-A634-18F8C03801F1.jpeg

22 posts

I was able to pick this up raw in Pensacola's con a few years back while I was in the Navy. Black Cat is such a fun character and I've actually really liked her recent solo run

20201016_171613.jpg

1,740 posts
4 hours ago, gregwynn said:

I have a couple...

IMG_20200411_143718_956.jpg

Truly amazing.

Now, please don't take this the wrong way, but ... why?  Are you planning to hold these indefinitely, or are you waiting for the right moment to sell?

Is this the only book for which you've gone "all in" like this, or are there others you're stockpiling?

125 posts
On 10/17/2020 at 3:26 PM, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Truly amazing.

Now, please don't take this the wrong way, but ... why?  Are you planning to hold these indefinitely, or are you waiting for the right moment to sell?

Is this the only book for which you've gone "all in" like this, or are there others you're stockpiling?

Bought most for under $50 each...love Black Cat and thought they would be a good investment. Obviously paid more than that for the 9.8 and 9.6. Have about same for ASM 265 only a couple graded though and bought most for under $20. Had most before movie was announced