• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, BoogieWoogie said:

Does anyone think the Last Ronin Director's Cut might have legs? I figure it has a smaller print run but I don't know if orders were due in before #1 was a hit or not anyone know?

It was sold out within 30 mins of opening at my lcs.

20 minutes ago, BoogieWoogie said:

Last Ronin Director's Cut

DCs usually aren’t worth anything..they become a thing years down the line when there’s media attached to the book and all the first prints are in demand and expensive

1 hour ago, littledoom said:

DCs usually aren’t worth anything..they become a thing years down the line when there’s media attached to the book and all the first prints are in demand and expensive

🤦‍♂️ The Last Ronin is NOT a DC comic... it’s the latest Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comic that’s been very hot over the last few months.

As someone astutely pointed out. the Last Ronin 1 Cover A is selling more than the 1:10 ratio.  Kinda interesting that the market find that cover as the one people want.  

I am still shocked at the prices... if a movie ever gets done (and that's not out of the question), these will go crazy.  

26 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

As someone astutely pointed out. the Last Ronin 1 Cover A is selling more than the 1:10 ratio.  Kinda interesting that the market find that cover as the one people want.  

I am still shocked at the prices... if a movie ever gets done (and that's not out of the question), these will go crazy.  

Yeah I hope your rocking chair is ready for that movie because it will be awhile.

23 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

Which Director's Cuts have been worth anything in the past? Not that they're a super common thing, but the ones I'm aware of are mostly just clogging up dollar boxes.

The only one that comes to my mind right away is young avengers #1. 

Edited by maidenmate91

15 minutes ago, maidenmate91 said:

The only one that comes to my mind right away is young avengers #1. 

Damn, took mine. 

Looks like there is a Spawn DC that does pretty good.  I don't recall ever seeing that.  

Patrick 

Edited by followtheleader

27 minutes ago, followtheleader said:

Damn, took mine. 

Looks like there is a Spawn DC that does pretty good.  I don't recall ever seeing that.  

Patrick 

Oh yes, the 2nd print gold variant. A fellow boardie was able to help me get one recently. I do like that one a lot.