• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLATROCK02 (MIKE,) please refer to new thread for the family, thank you:)

1,302 posts in this topic

OK, some lovely ladies stepping up for Mike. :)

Here's Wings #86 and #96, two decent lower-grade Fiction House with fun GGA covers and stories. Take the pair for $55 $45, ... SOLD! shipping on me.

---

Wings #86 in 2.0/2.5. Low-grader with nice colors; looks quite a bit better than grade, but flattened spine roll, bit of tape on spine, worn bottom corners/edges with chipping, mostly on the back.

wings86.jpg

Back cover

--

Wings #96 in 4.0. Cool cover. Solid copy with some small spine chips and edge wear.

wings96.jpg

Back cover

I bought this from Mike, so I figure I'll add it to the thread.

Super Mystery Vol2, #2, someone has the Larson listed as a "classic cover" for $700+, but this is not the Larson;) What is IS, is a great read...killer Clown, Gorilla, and the Black Spider (I always wondered if Stan Lee read these first;)

It's not in the best shape, but the pages are nice. Cover and centerfold detached, and the cover has tears, lots of them, cover spine splits, it's a mess, but it's a great reader (and not $700+). It's $49 in good, but good would be stretching it...

How about $35 shipped anywhere in the US or Canada, $42 shipped anywhere else. All funds go to Mike. SOLD!

flatrock_0001.jpg

flatrock_0002.jpg

Super Mystery Vol2, #2, someone has the Larson listed as a "classic cover" for $700+, but this is not the Larson;) What is IS, is a great read...killer Clown, Gorilla, and the Black Spider (I always wondered if Stan Lee read these first;)

It's not in the best shape, but the pages are nice. Cover and centerfold detached, and the cover has tears, lots of them, cover spine splits, it's a mess, but it's a great reader (and not $700+). It's $49 in good, but good would be stretching it...

How about $35 shipped anywhere in the US or Canada, $42 shipped anywhere else. All funds go to Mike.

flatrock_0001.jpg

flatrock_0002.jpg

I love me some Super Mystery....and I don't have this one! :banana:

:takeit:

How about $35 shipped anywhere in the US or Canada, $42 shipped anywhere else. All funds go to Mike.

flatrock_0001.jpg

flatrock_0002.jpg

I love me some Super Mystery....and I don't have this one! :banana:

:takeit:

(worship)

There is something I haven’t understood: if the money gets paid directly to Mike, which is the point in having the differentiation between shipping locations?

I mean, the shipping money will eventually add to the total, and go to Mike, so it’s just a matter of deciding whether the shipping is included. Or am I missing something?

There is something I haven’t understood: if the money gets paid directly to Mike, which is the point in having the differentiation between shipping locations?

I mean, the shipping money will eventually add to the total, and go to Mike, so it’s just a matter of deciding whether the shipping is included. Or am I missing something?

For the book I listed, it would cost me $5.00 in the US and $13.00 out of the US, so I figured, Mike should just get the extra, I was going to cover the difference in shipping out of pocket.

Hope that helps:)

There was a problem in the past where a donor was upset that they had to pay shipping for a donation. Hard to believe but true. Letting the person donating declare what he's comfortable with seems to be the best option. If you win an item that requires you to pay shipping send the shipping amount to the donor and the rest to Mike.

Thanks for asking. :foryou: