• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,984 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, Asianassassincomics said:
On 5/14/2021 at 2:24 PM, Asianassassincomics said:

My Economy submission has been in received status since 2/25. 

My Economy submission moved to SFG today, 5/18. 

30 minutes ago, wombat said:

And apparently now that means nothing considering mine went directly to SFG. 

It doesnt mean "nothing" if it was received in February and who knows when it was delivered  :makepoint:

You know yours was received the same day it went sfg, when was it delivered? Then you can compare with estimated tat........

Delivered and shipped are the main ones, if we see movement it's ok to mention, cause others may anticipate movement as well (thumbsu

11 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

It doesnt mean "nothing" if it was received in February and who knows when it was delivered  :makepoint:

You know yours was received the same day it went sfg, when was it delivered? Then you can compare with estimated tat........

Delivered and shipped are the main ones, if we see movement it's ok to mention, cause others may anticipate movement as well (thumbsu

I just meant going forward it doesn't mean what it used to as far as some progress taking place. 

5 minutes ago, wombat said:

I just meant going forward it doesn't mean what it used to as far as some progress taking place. 

True. It does seem common for received to also be sfg, I wonder if that's true with or without press, or if it's just when cgc receives it period lol

I'm still trying to work out my value ft. Since the tier was done away with if it means it's now "economy" or economy ft as well

I want to say it's fast track as well, because mine is sfg as of last Thursda, still used to sfg meant it would go pretty quick.

I'll be sure to update if it changes maybe we can see how long sfg will last if it wasn't sfg right away....

The circumstances seem to just change everyday, but it keeps us wondering and gives us something to do 😂

And for those that didnt go to sfg right away

Going to sfg is still a sign of movement for us

Just as stated, going forward after everyone's went to sfg immediately 

Then I dont know what they'll do

:ohnoez:running in circles sounds like it  :idea:

:facepalm:

Received: 3/30/21
Items: 17
Declared Value: 3,200
Service: MODERN
Received: 2/23/21
Items: 25
Declared Value: 2,500
Service: PRESCREEN - MODERN
Received: 2/23/21
Items: 3
Declared Value: 300
Service: PRESCREEN - MODERN

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

It does seem common for received to also be sfg, I wonder if that's true with or without press, or if it's just when cgc receives it period lol

From recent experience, no press goes straight to SFG. With press goes to received. (Haven't had anything actually come back from pressing yet but I'll try to remember to update on the SFG vs. received in 10000 days when it happens)

Edited by Fisionbomb
Added a dig about TATs being effing stupid

7 minutes ago, Fisionbomb said:

From recent experience, no press goes straight to SFG. With press goes to received. (Haven't had anything actually come back from pressing yet but I'll try to remember to update on the SFG vs. received in 10000 days when it happens)

None of mine were pressed, and went to received.

Except the inhouse signing which were pressed, and they still hit received before sfg 

So I don't think there is "logic" per se

That or it went out the window mid April haha 

4 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

None of mine were pressed, and went to received.

Except the inhouse signing which were pressed, and they still hit received before sfg 

So I don't think there is "logic" per se

That or it went out the window mid April haha 

From what I can tell from my recent submissions, anything opened after they made the change to when TAT starts will go to SFG whenever they actually open up the box.  It will get marked Received if it goes to CCS but the TAT doesn't start at delivery for CCS services, it seems to start when they open the box.  Not sure what happens to TAT after CCS is done since mine haven't changed over yet.  

On 5/10/2021 at 8:37 AM, mysterio said:

Update:

1/18 PS still at SFG (since 3/31)

1/20 PS shipped 5/4

1/29 PS still at SFG

2/2 PS shipped today

doh!

It is now official:

1/18 PS still at SFG since 3/31

1/20 PS shipped 5/4

1/29 PS shipped this morning

2/2 PS shipped 5/10

51 minutes ago, mysterio said:

It is now official:

1/18 PS still at SFG since 3/31

1/20 PS shipped 5/4

1/29 PS shipped this morning

2/2 PS shipped 5/10

My 2/11 PS went to SFG two days ago. If it finishes before the 1/12 I'll be thoroughly confused/ frustrated.

Screenshot_20210519-095035_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210519-095043_Chrome.jpg

My magazine walkthrough submission with press/grading is still stuck at received - 21 total days. Book has still not been pressed. TAT states 15 days  

REC 4/21

Edited by jsilverjanet

32 minutes ago, Ninja0215 said:

I was told I should be out of CCS by end of june. I'm holding them to it, I was received begining of Feb. 

I'm a little concerned with CCS turnaround times after the price change. I know I sent in 1bout 120 books to be pressed at the lower rate earlier this month. That being said, although the TAT's will likely go up, hopefully it won't impact books already in the que.

29 minutes ago, skybolt said:

I'm a little concerned with CCS turnaround times after the price change. I know I sent in 1bout 120 books to be pressed at the lower rate earlier this month. That being said, although the TAT's will likely go up, hopefully it won't impact books already in the que.

I feel the same way. Its probably going to happen tho and all we can do is refute it.