• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,991 posts in this topic

I sent in 17 modern books.

Received 3/16/19

SFG  3/18/19

Still stuck there... 

My question if fast track just went from 16 to 9 days , How many times will they walk right past books that have been there almost a month to grade books that just arrived?

6 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

My question if fast track just went from 16 to 9 days , How many times will they walk right past books that have been there almost a month to grade books that just arrived?

tree fiddy

Figure it will take a week from date of the package being signed for, before it gets entered into the system. So whatever the TAT is add 7 days for it to go from delivered to received. Its the new reality, but still light years better than "the other guys". 

5 hours ago, I like pie said:

My books are in SFG but today there were a few marked, "Reject", on my pre screen. Guess I know my grades already.

Same here.

Except I probably wouldn't use the word "few".  :frustrated:

19 hours ago, Noble52 said:

2 Books for reholder, pretty quick TAT:

Shipment delivered 3/26

Order showed in dashboard 4/1

Return shipping today 4/16

Love seeing this. As someone who is anal about his cases -- waiting 30 BUSINESS days is absolutely brutal and makes my blood boil. That is effectively two months turnaround before I can see the comic again. I have a Ebay buyer return my Hulk 181 5.0 C-1 because it delivered with a crack case. Now I have to return the book and wait almost two months before I can relist with a new case so I can get the value. 

On 4/10/2019 at 11:03 PM, toro said:

I have 28 Crossover Value in three submissions.  I hope to have them in hand sometime before 2020.  :insane:

CGC4561295109

1/31/19
CROSSOVER VALUE
Scheduled for Grading

CGC5226054894

1/31/19
CROSSOVER VALUE
Scheduled for Grading

CGC3003919933

1/23/19

CROSSOVER VALUE
Scheduled for Grading

When your submission gets updated, can you let us know? I have 1 Value Crossover dated 1 day after yours.

Modern Fast Track

2/28 They got Them

3/6 They say they got them

3/18 Shipped

5 of the books inner wells were moving around.  You could hear them rattle.

4/1 Reholder They got them

4/16 I got Them

4/16 Still charged for Re-Holder

Paid Modern Fast track For 5 books that was probably longer than slow.

3 of the books still Rattle.....Was told that the Giant Size books will have some rattle.  A graded collectible will move around in its case and its OK.  I don't get it

I just want to make sure this is normal ... this is my first pre-screen. I sent 28 books. I sent them in one box. When CGC got them they split it up into a batch of 25 and a batch of 3 (see attached screenshot) The first batch is shipping tomorrow, the 2nd batch (3 books) hasn't even been graded yet.

Is that normal?

submissionscreenshot.jpg

1 hour ago, Gaard said:

I just want to make sure this is normal ... this is my first pre-screen. I sent 28 books. I sent them in one box. When CGC got them they split it up into a batch of 25 and a batch of 3 (see attached screenshot) The first batch is shipping tomorrow, the 2nd batch (3 books) hasn't even been graded yet.

Is that normal?

submissionscreenshot.jpg

Normal. Anything over 25 books will be split. Can't say why they aren't handled around the same time frame but it happens.

Edited by I like pie