• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Broke as a Joke said:

Star Wars 81. The return of Boba Fett issue heating up thanks to the Mandalorian show.

I recently learned about that becoming a new key s couple weeks ago.. some listings saying it’s the firstBoba app

51 minutes ago, littledoom said:
1 hour ago, Broke as a Joke said:

Star Wars 81. The return of Boba Fett issue heating up thanks to the Mandalorian show.

I recently learned about that becoming a new key s couple weeks ago.. some listings saying it’s the firstBoba app

Star Wars #81 isn't the first Boba.  Boba's on the cover of Star Wars #42... years earlier.  The Mandalorians are in Star Wars #68.

7 hours ago, littledoom said:

I heard about this book back in the 90's...it had a bump during the star wars craze back then because of the cover but really cooled off since then. Time to dig out the copies I've been saving all these years lol

12 minutes ago, Brandon Shepherd said:

How about this one?

Action Comics #689 - First appearance of ‘the black suit’

0999F4F2-CCF0-409E-B9C2-2289B21695A5.thumb.jpeg.f121b9ef15342afe07d7cbce396917d2.jpeg

I’ve had ‘Superman CGC 9.8’ and ‘Action Comics CGC 9.8’ in my saved eBay searches for 14 years, I’ve never seen so many of these pop up in 9.8 until now.

Just a thought and I dont know superman slabs, but could be it's an easy Ebay listing, for those that search 1st black suit cgc, due to venom, could be an easier sale

4 minutes ago, Brandon Shepherd said:

Fascinating thought. hm

It is isnt it lol

It's what popped In my head, personally i loved trying to get all the issues as a kid, so nothing against SUPES Haha

Family drives as a kid I read the death of superman novel. I had a hard time with all the acronyms in the book, but still a great story 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 11/5/2020 at 6:44 PM, Brandon Shepherd said:
On 11/5/2020 at 6:23 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Just a thought and I dont know superman slabs, but could be it's an easy Ebay listing, for those that search 1st black suit cgc, due to venom, could be an easier sale

Fascinating thought. hm

Hasn't worked for me . . . (yet) :whistle:

7 minutes ago, kimik said:

I think a truly undervalued book is the first Mullet Superman. That book should be at ASM 300 prices by now.............

The Wonder Woman Issue? I totally agree. :bigsmile:

1 hour ago, kimik said:

I think a truly undervalued book is the first Mullet Superman. That book should be at ASM 300 prices by now.............

20201106_225740.thumb.jpg.0711ff0200c11dbe65cdfab1443b3513.jpgI know this is not the comic you were specifically referring to , but it is the mullet and I will note that this one is a near impossible find. 

8 hours ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

20201106_225740.thumb.jpg.0711ff0200c11dbe65cdfab1443b3513.jpgI know this is not the comic you were specifically referring to , but it is the mullet and I will note that this one is a near impossible find. 

Is she jumping him from behind to cut his hair?