• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

6th Annual March Madness CGC Grading Tournament-Round of 24

130 posts in this topic

With 20 of the 24 grades in, I can report a couple of things:

Grades and scores are all over the place.

High score is +90 :grin:

Low score is -8 (two reckless three pointers on your own goal and a regular layup) :D

Tough round, there was much need for pondering!

yeah i pondered a lot. ended up going with 1 grade based more on the small scan and 3 based more on the large. :pullhair:

hope i'm not the negative score.

I think

Low score is -8 (two reckless three pointers on your own goal and a regular layup) :D

Received the :tonofbricks: in return when I submitted my grades. :eek:

This could be me.

I think many of us received this:

:sumo:

:tonofbricks:

That can't be good. To whoever got the 90 points congrats, because I know I had a huge grade range on a few of those books. I looked at the large images, I looked at the small. I reduced the large to medium and I was just getting myself all confused. I finally just said the heck with it and guessed.

I think

This could be me.

That can't be good. To whoever got the 90 points congrats, because I know I had a huge grade range on a few of those books. I looked at the large images, I looked at the small. I reduced the large to medium and I was just getting myself all confused. I finally just said the heck with it and guessed.

Yeah, those are the emoticons I received. Not sure if it means anything really. BUTM with a skillful and low effort mind :censored:

Or not, or maybe so. I don't know! :frustrated:

lol

I'm always over analyzing my grade selections for these contests too toro. Eventually, I just feel like I'm guessing. Good luck.

I think

This could be me.

Yeah, those are the emoticons I received. Not sure if it means anything really. BUTM with a skillful and low effort mind :censored:

lol

I'm always over analyzing my grade selections for these contests too toro. Eventually, I just feel like I'm guessing. Good luck.

I've been on vacation since Thursday, so I took about 5 minutes to go over the 4 big scans. I don't think spending more time would have made me more accurate. :)

I think

This could be me.

lol

I've been on vacation since Thursday, so I took about 5 minutes to go over the 4 big scans. I don't think spending more time would have made me more accurate. :)

You know your first gut feeling is usually the right grade. (thumbs u

Grades sent! :fear:

You didn't have to send grades. You got bounced last round. :baiting:

Oops. With the holidays and all, I haven't been paying much attention. Sorry. :facepalm:

Larry, you deserve an award for your dedication :headbang: Never say never

:foryou: