• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,226 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Raze said:

BEWARE...this just in!!! now i have 1, 2, 4! so far this series is my favorite behind any and all EC books.

so if any of you guys have 3, 5, 6, 7 , 8 in low grade let me know!:baiting: also ill take that WERID CHILLS series as well!(thumbsu

Scan 2018-2-2 00.05.44.jpg

Great cover!

7 hours ago, Raze said:

BEWARE...this just in!!! now i have 1, 2, 4! so far this series is my favorite behind any and all EC books.

so if any of you guys have 3, 5, 6, 7 , 8 in low grade let me know!:baiting: also ill take that WERID CHILLS series as well!(thumbsu

Very nice!

Then there's this Beware title to check out also! :grin:

Beware7.jpg

8 hours ago, Raze said:

Here's issue two another pick up from Yorba Linda, this finishes my run on this title.

beware terror tales2.jpg

1 hour ago, Readcomix said:

This just in....an underrated Harvey romance gem I have been seeking. How is this not a classic headlights cover?

image.jpeg

You would think so right? Most likely because it's a Harvey book and was more "clean-cut" than the other publishers more risqué covers. My 2c

1 minute ago, Jayman said:

You would think so right? Most likely because it's a Harvey book and was more "clean-cut" than the other publishers more risqué covers. My 2c

Exactly...but in this case, barely. There's a few Harvey's of this ilk: house style but otherwise as forward as the better-drawn GGA standard-bearers. And some of the storylines are as forward as any of them. Hi-School Romance 24, for example, had a pre-marital pregnancy story, and an underage high school girl falls for her teacher story in the same issue. They had the stories, but the artists generally did not have the same chops.