Statue Collections
21 21

4,520 posts in this topic

487 posts
On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 3:51 PM, nearmint said:

Here's my review of the new Sideshow Daredevil Premium Format...

 

Great review.

I've been debating on getting this and the Elektra piece to go with it. Might have to wait until after Tax time though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
349 posts

For my Birthday, from my wife and my son:

 

Diamond Select Captain America resin statue (2002) 8 1/2" tall

IMG_0157.thumb.JPG.3e2b1824284787210f41f5fc8c90d8f4.JPG

 

DC collectibles Batman and Catwoman bombshell statue, (2018) 11 3/4 tallIMG_0155.thumb.JPG.9feab73c85bac9486a60f8c557db2476.JPGIMG_0154.thumb.JPG.83a476ad32b1196cf2d3260b265ab944.JPG

 

very excited to display them in my comic room 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
479 posts

Hey all, i recently bought the wolverine hulk sideshow statue.  Doe anyone have a recommendation for a reasonably priced display case or something for this.  I was thinking of building one with wood top and bottom with 1/4 inch acrylic plexiglass all around. But that can get pricey too.  Thanks for any help or suggestions. 

Hulk-vs-Wolverine-Maquette-001.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,634 posts
3 hours ago, wolverine180 said:

Hey all, i recently bought the wolverine hulk sideshow statue.  Doe anyone have a recommendation for a reasonably priced display case or something for this.  I was thinking of building one with wood top and bottom with 1/4 inch acrylic plexiglass all around. But that can get pricey too.  Thanks for any help or suggestions. 

Hulk-vs-Wolverine-Maquette-001.jpg

Hey CONGRATS!!

Although, Unfortunately I'm not too often a handy man, I'll wait for others feedback to get ideas myself :foryou:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,634 posts

@wolverine180

How about checking sideshow?

They sell lighted display cases, I'm not sure the sizes though...hulk/wolverine is 23" by 19"? Something like that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,634 posts
1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

@wolverine180

How about checking sideshow?

They sell lighted display cases, I'm not sure the sizes though...hulk/wolverine is 23" by 19"? Something like that 

https://www.sideshow.com/search?keywords=display+cases

Looks like taller ones and also one statue cases :foryou:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
358 posts

Getting this small Scarlett figure from Kotobukiya since Prime 1 Studio Snake Eyes is delayed and I'm assuming their Scarlett will be as well.

gj-1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,861 posts
2 hours ago, GeneticNinja said:

Getting this small Scarlett figure from Kotobukiya since Prime 1 Studio Snake Eyes is delayed and I'm assuming their Scarlett will be as well.

gj-1.png

Yeah, saw the pics of that line from Toy Fair. I'm not a big Bishoujo collector but I may be onboard for these.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
358 posts
14 hours ago, F For Fake said:

Yeah, saw the pics of that line from Toy Fair. I'm not a big Bishoujo collector but I may be onboard for these.

I thought she would be too cute like their Black Widow and others. I'm glad I was wrong. We'll see how Baroness turns out next.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,572 posts
1 hour ago, GeneticNinja said:

I thought she would be too cute like their Black Widow and others. I'm glad I was wrong. We'll see how Baroness turns out next.

I like the Bishoujo horror figures. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
342 posts

I’ve been wanting this for awhile now and saw my local comic shop had him so I finally decided to pick it up. Goes with with the n52 bust. 

 

71D1765D-DB02-4E11-9856-89C8626F4BC9.thumb.jpeg.fad71b4228777b9594088ec579470a37.jpeg6DA8553D-DEFB-4584-9E76-D2C7E908E97F.thumb.jpeg.09020b3817b1a81589feb6c0056cef07.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
265 posts
On 2/28/2019 at 9:42 PM, GeneticNinja said:

Getting this small Scarlett figure from Kotobukiya since Prime 1 Studio Snake Eyes is delayed and I'm assuming their Scarlett will be as well.

gj-1.png

I love the Bishoujo lines. Some of my favourite statues, and this Scarlett is really tempting. 

Anyone pick up the recent Gentle Giant Wolverine (I think it's actually just called Wolverine '92)? Mine's about to be shipped from my POL, just wondering what in-hand impressions are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29,519 posts

Here’s my review of the new Sideshow Thor...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
358 posts

Hush Superman Prime 1 review.

 

I'll be shocked if anyone gets the full line. I was thinking about the Hush version vs the smaller XM Studio Superman. But I think I'm only going to get 1 or maybe 2 of the Hush characters. I wish they gave Superman a For Tomorrow portrait like the cover of the first issue. But people are talking about a black variant for Batman. So perhaps there will be a Superman variant too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,713 posts

@nearmint I see you had a rotating base under your statues when you're doing the video reviews.  Is that custom made?  

Anybody else have bases they use regularly for display?  Any recommendations?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,634 posts
1 minute ago, entalmighty1 said:

@nearmint I see you had a rotating base under your statues when you're doing the video reviews.  Is that custom made?  

Anybody else have bases they use regularly for display?  Any recommendations?

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=lap+works+15"+heavy+duty+swivel&_sacat=0

You can pretty much pick your size though :foryou: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
21 21