• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

if you can be any comic character,who would it be and why? '=U

49 posts in this topic

i thought they did away with the Green Lantern yellow weakness?

Probably did, I haven't kept up.

something to do with an impurity in the ring and parallax or something

I'd want to be Plasticman.

Punch him and he can bend out of the way, or absorb the shape of your fist. Fall from an airplane and he turns into his own parachute. He can unlock any lock, climb any building, become a trampoline for kids, a hammock for a sleepy person, turn himself into a kite to see off in the distance, tent a house while it gets treated for termites, and satisfy the ladies in oh so many ways.

thor all the way

I would hate having to carry a big hammer with me wherever I go. Does he still turn into Don Blake when he lets go of the hammer? Cause if he's in bed with some chick that would be uncomfortable as hell.

Ultimate Reed Richards. Because…

If you haven't read the Ultimate Galactus trilogy and want to be surprised by a great ending, stop reading now.

I want to be smart enough to conceive of reaching through time to the Big Bang and steal enough of it to scare off Gah-Lak-Tus. That is genius on a cosmic scale!

I guess it depends. If I became any of these characters, would I also be inheriting the baggage and responsibility that comes along with them? In that case, none of them.