• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,599 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, DiamondCityComics said:

Still sticking to your story tenofusvsyou?? Here's a message you sent on ebay after the 1st claim failed.  Once again you claim it was damaged and arrived late.  How did you forget to mention the fake book??  Probably a slight oversight while you were checking it out right, :roflmao:

tenofusvsyou:

The book is damaged and arrived very late....it was suppose to be a birthday gift.... so you have a choice refund $10 or the whole thing plus you pay for shipping

Your previous message

Hi I truly apologize for the delay!! I know what happened, I had a cancellation on a comic number 101 so I removed it from the shipping pile but I must have grabbed the 301. I just found it and it was shipped, again sorry for the mistake!!

tenofusvsyou:

Was this shipped?

Maybe he thought it was an extremely rare error variant?  hm

29 minutes ago, kav said:

Man this guy is a real piece of work.  Sticks to his story no matter how absurd.

Careful, he may threaten you with... 

Spoiler

lawyers

Edited by Buzzetta

I once bought a Jace, the Mind Sculptor (Magic: the Gathering Card) for $70 a couple of years ago. The seller messaged me a day after shipping, "another buyer claims they received a fake card", and to let him know if any problems arise.

Well, lo and behold, I receive a fake card. I message the buyer and receive no response for 3 days. I leave negative feedback and let eBay know the seller was contacted.

The seller tried to leave negative feedback, but because of my immediate payment and contact, he couldn't leave less than 5 stars. The comment was: "Buyer is a loser. Needs to get a life. Just a card." Lol.

Because of that experience, I don't always avoid all buyers and sellers who may have negative feedback. There are jabronis out there with no shame, who want the other person to suffer, for their own misdoings.

5 hours ago, TwoPiece said:

I once bought a Jace, the Mind Sculptor (Magic: the Gathering Card) for $70 a couple of years ago. The seller messaged me a day after shipping, "another buyer claims they received a fake card", and to let him know if any problems arise.

Well, lo and behold, I receive a fake card. I message the buyer and receive no response for 3 days. I leave negative feedback and let eBay know the seller was contacted.

The seller tried to leave negative feedback, but because of my immediate payment and contact, he couldn't leave less than 5 stars. The comment was: "Buyer is a loser. Needs to get a life. Just a card." Lol.

Because of that experience, I don't always avoid all buyers and sellers who may have negative feedback. There are jabronis out there with no shame, who want the other person to suffer, for their own misdoings.

Sellers haven't been able to leave negative feedback since 2008.

Frankly, despite the beliefs of others, sellers being able to leave negative feedback for buyers was one of the stupider aspects of eBay, in a company filled with them.

Sellers leaving negative feedback nearly universally did so as revenge, which utterly guts the point of feedback. And that feedback comment from a seller automatically makes it removable. Buyers never needed to be "rated" on how well they paid, and there have always been, and continue to be, other ways to deal with buyers who don't pay and commit other shenanigans.

Sellers have never been able to leave detailed star ratings for anything.

:popcorn:

11 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Sellers haven't been able to leave negative feedback since 2008.

Frankly, despite the beliefs of others, sellers being able to leave negative feedback for buyers was one of the stupider aspects of eBay, in a company filled with them.

Sellers leaving negative feedback nearly universally did so as revenge, which utterly guts the point of feedback. And that feedback comment from a seller automatically makes it removable. Buyers never needed to be "rated" on how well they paid, and there have always been, and continue to be, other ways to deal with buyers who don't pay and commit other shenanigans.

Sellers have never been able to leave detailed star ratings for anything.

:popcorn:

I agree that buyers have advantage over sellers. But the case that I'm dealing with is a seller who tried to scam me of a comic book asm 301 stating a minimum grade of 9.4 but was more of a 4.0 grade. This is after I waited 3 weeks for this thing. I was even willing to take a partial refund of $10 out of $30 so I don't have to deal with spending more time going to the post office. Then he refused to refund... then gets in trouble with Ebay.... then in spite comes on here making a story up and sharing my personal information (against the law)

Then starts a bully trend against me on here... I have 100% feedback he has much less and I sold on Ebay and had issues but never went this low

So do you think that is fair?... 

3 minutes ago, Venom Justice said:

I agree that buyers have advantage over sellers. But the case that I'm dealing with is a seller who tried to scam me of a comic book asm 301 stating a minimum grade of 9.4 but was more of a 4.0 grade. This is after I waited 3 weeks for this thing. I was even willing to take a partial refund of $10 out of $30 so I don't have to deal with spending more time going to the post office. Then he refused to refund... then gets in trouble with Ebay.... then in spite comes on here making a story up and sharing my personal information (against the law)

Then starts a bully trend against me on here... I have 100% feedback he has much less and I sold on Ebay and had issues but never went this low

So do you think that is fair?... 

Something is very much amiss in your story.  This seems like an incredibly dumb hill to die on.  

2 minutes ago, Venom Justice said:

Really? Explain why?

So, you're apparently this very experienced seller.  You buy a high grade ASM 301 for $30...but what arrives is a beater in perhaps 4.0.  So, with all of your experience, you decide, "hey, I think paying $20 for a $4 book is OK because it's better than paying $30....and jeeze, I just don't have time to go to the post office to return the book anyways".  This is your story?  Really?  I have a metric ton of 4.0 beaters I would love to sell you for $10 per....not even $20.  You bring cash, I'll give you a pallet of beaters.  Good deal, no?