• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,599 posts in this topic

On 11/25/2018 at 10:55 AM, gregreece said:

ebay user ID: charlie9912

Neg'd us because he doesn't know the difference between a mis-wrap and a trimmed book. Ebay will not remove the negative despite the fact that he is 100% wrong. I asked the ebay rep if the guy said the sky was green while we had a listing that the sky was blue, what would she do? She said it's his "opinion". Anyway, proceed with this turd nugget if you like dealing with restoration "experts". Not the first neg he's left for "trimming" either. 

Call them again and you will find someone else that might side with you

On 12/14/2018 at 1:47 PM, Gsims718 said:

I recommend blocking dabearsfamily on eBay.  He sent me a offer, I accepted and then he wanted me to relist it for cheaper.  I said no and he threatened to pay and return it.   

Here is our exchange.  

63838413-A358-471F-AF40-335374DBF786.jpeg

Update, this is 1p36DSA on the boards.  Can’t believe a long established boardie did this over $20.

Edited by Gsims718

4 minutes ago, greggy said:

Put the bugger on the probation list

No chance.  After that incident I put it up on the boards for sale and then opened a non paying bidder case.  It sold on the boards so they messaged me this morning saying they saw it sell.  That’s how I found out who it was. 

35 minutes ago, Gsims718 said:

No chance.  After that incident I put it up on the boards for sale and then opened a non paying bidder case.  It sold on the boards so they messaged me this morning saying they saw it sell.  That’s how I found out who it was. 

Is that a picture of the re-neg "buyer" in your avatar..?

On 11/18/2018 at 1:40 PM, signedbyheroes said:

I bought an item from Frank Simmons aka coasttocoastcomics  / eBay item number:113241212862

Wolverine 1 1988 ..he claim it was 9.8 -9.9 end up being a 9.4

i did a neutral review and he looked up my business email and my cell which is my personal email and business phone number. He has called several times and left VM just breathing ... he also has emailed 6 times within 36 hours with vulgar language, threatening me to change the review...of course i find out last night the review was removed by ebay with some excuse from ebay saying because he stated it was his opion it was 9.9 or 9.8 and not CGC option he can get away with it. I told ebay he was emailing me and calling me and of course they want me to forward to spoof@ebay.com but they wont let me speak to a rep in that department and they wont give me a time frame when they will get back with me. I want to report him to my local police but of course i threw away the package long ago so i don't have his address or info to report him.. i just know his name is Frank Simmons and he is located at El Dorado Hills CA area. I cant find any more info on him online. I don't think ebay will do anything because the email he is using to harass me is not registered to ebay and he is not sending the emails through ebay.. i was just able to get confirmation from ebay that Frank Simmons whos name of the email he is using ddetectivecomics@yahoo.com to harass me is the same name of coasttocaostcomics. I know he has been mention several times in the forum but does anyone have any kind of contact info so i can report this jerk.  I have attached the disgusting emails he has sent to me as an attachment .

Please assist me if you can..

signedbyheroes

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

I believe this was ex board member muscleshark.  He was banned and run out of town here after all kinds of shenanigans and problems.  A total POS

2 hours ago, Gsims718 said:

you're saying  @1p36DSA  messaged you?  

Edited by kav

1 minute ago, Gsims718 said:

Long story short, I sent the buyer a message with a link to the boards showing them I added them to this list, they said they didn’t know what it was that were seeing but didn’t care, I opened the unpaid item case yesterday and a e-mail was sent to campbell1p36. I recognized the 1p36, then I got a messsge on eBay this morning saying they saw I sold the other books on the board, I asked if they were 1p36 and got the response it was their girls “boardie name” showing they were aware of the boards.  Google Campbell1p36 and you get a Etsy account with their name “tracee” same as the board member 1p36dsa, just look at their kudos.  Also a person named tracee Campbell lives at the exact same address as the buyer on eBay.  Not sure if it’s a husband and wife operating under the same account, or they just blamed it off on a partner.   There’s also a colorful twitter account with the same name that references comic book collecting. 

...Are you Batman..?

5 minutes ago, Gsims718 said:

Long story short, I sent the buyer a message with a link to the boards showing them I added them to this list, they said they didn’t know what it was that were seeing but didn’t care, I opened the unpaid item case yesterday and a e-mail was sent to campbell1p36. I recognized the 1p36, then I got a messsge on eBay this morning saying they saw I sold the other books on the board, I asked if they were 1p36 and got the response it was their girls “boardie name” showing they were aware of the boards.  Google Campbell1p36 and you get a Etsy account with their name “tracee” same as the board member 1p36dsa, just look at their kudos.  Also a person named tracee Campbell lives at the exact same address as the buyer on eBay.  Not sure if it’s a husband and wife operating under the same account, or they just blamed it off on a partner.   There’s also a colorful twitter account with the same name that references comic book collecting. 

Well let's see what 'they' have to say for themselves if anything or if too cowardly to talk with witnesses present.

Edited by kav

19 minutes ago, kav said:

Well let's see what 'they' have to say for themselves if anything or if too cowardly to talk with witnesses present.

"I don't know about the boards, my girl knows the boards, I'll message you from the boards, I am not Spock, I am Spock, I am also Scotty..."

I'll handicap "too cowardly" at -450 odds.

1 minute ago, mattn792 said:

"I don't know about the boards, my girl knows the boards, I'll message you from the boards, I am not Spock, I am Spock, I am also Scotty..."

I'll handicap "too cowardly" at -450 odds.

Sorry I'm not taking that action-

Just now, kav said:

Sorry I'm not taking that action-

Probably for the best since s/he might show up just to spite my bookmaking.  So what you should really do is put a 10 spot on the flip side, which would probably work out to about +325 that s/he actually shows up. 

1 minute ago, mattn792 said:

Probably for the best since s/he might show up just to spite my bookmaking.  So what you should really do is put a 10 spot on the flip side, which would probably work out to about +325 that s/he actually shows up. 

ok I'll take one hundred trillion zimbabwe worth of that action then.

11 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

Hmmm...I only keep a $50 billion in my wallet for emergencies, might not have enough on hand to cover the pay out.  We'll cross that bridge if we get there...

got it