• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,599 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, awakeintheashes said:
9 hours ago, Ride the Tiger said:
On 5/17/2021 at 2:41 PM, Domo Arigato said:

He's left feedback for four different people in the last month.......all negatives......and all related to shipping times.

Definitely needs to be blocked.

Expand  

OMG the 1st page of feedback he's left has 10 Negatives and 1 Neutral. Of course ebay will do nothing to stop this insufficiently_thoughtful_persons behavior.

Expand  

Yeah, it doesn't seem like they will. I brought it to their attention this morning about his trend of negative feedback and unrealistic expectations, but it was the typical "we'll look into it" canned response. 

Guy even left someone negative feedback because he ordered the wrong item, how was that not removed if the seller requested it. 

Was able to get the negative feedback removed, but as to what is going to happen to the buyer,…I have no idea. 

On 2/12/2021 at 6:47 PM, Motor City Rob said:

User: intothevoid_2012

Bought an item. Didn't pay. No response. I opened a case, they still didn't pay. I closed the case. Got my fees back. They got a strike. I relisted the item and they immediately made an offer on it again. Shame on me for not blocking them immediately. 

I've had that happen a few times over the years after they win an auction. Usually they are non-responsive and you have to wait until the case is closed before relisting which is a drag.

I'll add that I started removing and blocking bidders that had a very low (or zero) feedback score, or for any other reason I felt hinked up. All we can do really is decrease the likelihood of this happening as much as we are able to.

6 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I wish he wasnt asked to put his Ebay handle in this thread, I hope it doesnt come up if someone googled this thread on suspected buyers and or sellers, I really should have mentioned for it not to be posted, but maybe it can be deleted idk

6 hours ago, Kramerica said:

Ooops. And here I am making things worse. I hereby retract my "49er Fans are Lame" but this in no way signifies a change in my belief structure.

I deleted my eBay handle from this thread.  I posted because I didn’t want to call out a buyer and seem like I was hiding anything but you’re right, I’d prefer not to be blocked on accident because someone gets confused.

and it’s any Seahawks fan’s birthright to hate my user name here.  I’d be disappointed if that weren’t the case.

Edited by 49erRCcollector

21 hours ago, Gary Strange said:
On 5/18/2021 at 7:01 PM, wombat said:

So what is this person saying? They are going to send it back?

There has been no communication. PayPal is dealing with it. Very weird. 

No they are going to keep it and file a charge back as an "unauthorized"  purchase.

Latest scam.

If you did your part correctly then PayPal eats it. 

18 minutes ago, Tom4731 said:

Decide for yourself.  I am not Amazon and don’t have time for this nonsense.

Ebay ID: ps2dude756

BF28C569-71FC-4BD2-A35E-2328948BD5AC.jpeg

Things like this are why I hope Amazon crushes eBay/imitation Amazon quickly and thoroughly.  They've completely ruined the old business model in sole favor of growing the quarterly EPS.  Which is their prerogative of course, it is capitalism after all.  I just hope they fail miserably.

username: VNUVNU-XRTX9ACQ

Long story short on this guy. 

claims he didn’t receive $850 book, bought signature verified delivery tracking says it was physically left with Individual but tracking doesn’t specifically mention he signed. 

he denies receiving package, opens a case. Turns out he did in fact sign for delivery which I found out after requesting proof of delivery from usps. Case closed in my favor thankfully  I just hope eBay doesn’t give this scammer anything on their end which a customer service rep suggested they might do if it closed in my favor 

81B0920A-FF23-4DC5-BDD9-755EE90240FD.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Dimez said:

claims he didn’t receive $850 book, bought signature verified delivery tracking says it was physically left with Individual but tracking doesn’t specifically mention he signed. 

he denies receiving package, opens a case. Turns out he did in fact sign for delivery which I found out after requesting proof of delivery from usps. Case closed in my favor thankfully  I just hope eBay doesn’t give this scammer anything on their end which a customer service rep suggested they might do if it closed in my favor 

I wish there was a way to permanently ban these people and prevent them from opening another account.

Bargaining with oathbreakers is like building on quicksand. - MagicalQuote

On 5/24/2021 at 5:48 PM, Tom4731 said:

Decide for yourself.  I am not Amazon and don’t have time for this nonsense.

Ebay ID: ps2dude756

BF28C569-71FC-4BD2-A35E-2328948BD5AC.jpeg

Blocked

4 hours ago, Dimez said:

That's just balls up brazin! :tonofbricks: 

8 hours ago, Dimez said:

vnuvnu-xrtx9acq

FYI, eBay didn't recognize the all uppercase when I cut and pasted to my block list.