• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

T.J. Powell (Lebowski) Fundraiser

461 posts in this topic

My condolences and deepest sympathies to his family. My especial respect to his friends here who are organizing this on their behalf. I read with appreciation Sha's comments on depression, I have some knowledge of what that is about.

Wonder Woman 108 5.5 (structure is 6.5/7.0 but sm hole in "o" in Wonder & stain fc on poster above r-eye) $75 donation shipped anywhere in Can/US made and SOLD

WW-108-fc_zps6b270b7a.jpg

WW-108-bc_zps50b9aef3.jpg

Going to put this up for TJ's family. And without a doubt I will be lifting them up in prayer.

Strange Tales #126 1st Dormammu and Clea - Fine - Super hot book. I sold a 7.5 two weeks ago for $550, a 9.2 just sold for $1400. Make a good investment and help a family out at the same time.

Asking $225. $200 I'll cover shipping in the US. Outside buyers cover shipping at cost.

StrangeTales126CopyAB_zpsd49d3949.jpg

StrangeTales126CopyAB-1_zpsfb3bf6f3.jpg

So sorry about the bad news.

takeit is still available

Just want to let everyone know, we have collected over $1700 so far. This only includes payments actually made and does include cash contriblutions.

Cash contributions no matter how small, are always welcome.

I'm hoping to help pay for at least half the funeral expenses.

This Page Has Been SOLD!!!! The buyer needed to set up a short payment schedule, but that has been set up.

TJ was a good friend. He was also the biggest Goon fan in the world (with me a close second). He actually picked up that 25 cent cover from me.

In the spirit of what TJ loved and who TJ was I want to offer up this piece of original artwork.

It's the earliest published Goon example I've ever owned. I've never personally seen an earlier example.

It's The Goon #3 (Avatar Press Series) page #2. 11"x17"

It features The Goon, Franky, a Zombie mobster...a perfect example. The best you'll find.

I'd never sell this page, but I would donate this page to help TJ's family.

$1700

I have some books I will list this this doesn't move due to its expense.

How much are you looking to raise?

Since I don't have permission to share the exact costs (have not asked if I could), I don't want to do that...but let's say I'd be happy with $6k, and very happy to send them $10k. More would be nicer, but I am sure they will be grateful for any help at all.