• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Black Panther official movie thread (11/3/17)
1 1

1,416 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Aweandlorder said:

I have a feeling that this movie did exceptionally well within AA, I have seen alot. and I mean ALOT of talk among aa communities about this movie. I think that this is the first real big superhero hit among them and the proof is in the numbers

So you don’t think Meteor Man qualified as a really big hit?

12 minutes ago, Drummy said:

That's hilarious.

Like all movies, this one will have its fans and its naysayers, but with only 5 'blah' reviews on RT, I think it's hard to say it won't be a well-made, well-acted, and well-directed film.  

9 currently

19 minutes ago, Chip Cataldo said:

Perfect. Just perfect. 

It is! lol

Some folks and the things they focus on to stir the pot. Glad I went for a nice run, and blew off the 'innocence' of these people. They should try the same.

2 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

Did the credit scenes at least bring you some excitement?

The very last one did, they could do a good 10-15 min on how they’re rehabilitating him, the first one just sounded like something similar to what Tony Stark would do.

I was expecting that they’d at least throw in Bucky during the movie.

59 minutes ago, zuckuss2003 said:

Great cast, lots of energy and action as well as what I felt was one of the better stories for a solo Marvel movie.

I saw BP in non-3D format as I have a problem viewing 3D movies. Michael B. Jordan surprised me with his strong performance as the main villian but Klau was also strongly acted. Solid world building with the history, African traditions and tech of Wakanda vs current world politics. I don't think Marvel Studios could have made BP any better. Recommended way above the last big budget spcl fx film Star Wars: Last Jedi.