• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE HULK #181 CLUB
24 24

1,668 posts in this topic

I have an 8.0 white pages coming back any day now.

Is Comic Connect the place to sell?

I'm very leery of using ebay for something like that.

I would try the boards first. Comic connect is great but I think those kinds of results are usually on the upper end grades, ie 9.4+.

-J.

I bought this book at "Bill's" Stationary store in Pt.Jefferson Station as a kid, I just started to have my 8,000 plus books graded. I collected as a young kid starting around 1965 and continued until mid twenty's when family life started. I bought the odd book here and there but I really have not looked at them in a real while. Very cool to revisit what I have and to see the value growth.

167192.jpg.f400ec671b63d4d1b58816bae9def3f6.jpg

I bought this book at "Bill's" Stationary store in Pt.Jefferson Station as a kid, I just started to have my 8,000 plus books graded. I collected as a young kid starting around 1965 and continued until mid twenty's when family life started. I bought the odd book here and there but I really have not looked at them in a real while. Very cool to revisit what I have and to see the value growth.

Nice. What other books are you getting graded?

X men 94 9.6

Giant size X men 1 9.4

Werewolf by Night 32 9.4

Werewolf by Night 33 9.4

Spiderman 129 8.0 (Small stain on back cover)

Iron Man 55 9.2

I did a lot of books all of my bronze are around a 9, my Silver age books go from 9.2 to 6. My Advenger's 2 1.8 and 3 1.5

I knew they were low but I would have guessed a 3.

I have had a lot of books graded this year. I'm still waiting on a batch I had Stan Lee sign like Spiderman 50 & 31, Cap 100, Iron man 1, Luke Cage 1 and others. tcFgZF8

Very interesting to see how collecting has changed.

X men 94 9.6

Giant size X men 1 9.4

Werewolf by Night 32 9.4

Werewolf by Night 33 9.4

Spiderman 129 8.0 (Small stain on back cover)

Iron Man 55 9.2

I did a lot of books all of my bronze are around a 9, my Silver age books go from 9.2 to 6. My Advenger's 2 1.8 and 3 1.5

I knew they were low but I would have guessed a 3.

I have had a lot of books graded this year. I'm still waiting on a batch I had Stan Lee sign like Spiderman 50 & 31, Cap 100, Iron man 1, Luke Cage 1 and others. tcFgZF8

Very interesting to see how collecting has changed.

Nice stuff! You should start your own thread somewhere and show us what youve got.