• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,047 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, larryfk said:

An affordable 4th appearance of Spidey.  Or, tied for his 4th appearance.  Or not his 4th appearance at all...I think there's a thread about this one somewhere.

st2.jpg

Why didn't they draw the little spider on spidey's chest? 

On 1/28/2018 at 7:56 PM, letsgrumble said:

Thanks for the tip. Never heard of Ollie's before seeing this post. Went to Buffalo on Saturday and picked up all these for under $100.

IMG_8860.thumb.JPG.4a893afab2d7400c856fbca8f0cbf7a4.JPG

Awesome, so glad that some folks are getting some good deals out of the tip!  Also cool to see what is showing up at other folks' shops. I picked up a ton of the Showcase trades, but haven't seen the Batgirl or Challs vol 1 that you picked up! Nice!

Wound up winning a storage bin auction this last weekend. One of the things that really interested me with the bin we won were these blue locker style cabinets that were in the bin. There were 8 in total. Winds up they are the perfect size for holding art books and such. I was in DESPERATE need of more book shelf space so these wound up being a great pick up. Jut finished filling the first 2 up.

IMG_8141.thumb.JPG.1ccdbdaa4b866105891330fc3007b8a8.JPG

IMG_8140.thumb.JPG.7493d2c56516786fab85fb319dc2f01f.JPG