• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,047 posts in this topic

Congrats!!! @PunisherPunisherPunisher

There must have been a lot of different variations of Warlock #1's.... everytime someone post one it has a variation in the title :foryou:

7 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Congrats!!! @PunisherPunisherPunisher

There must have been a lot of different variations of Warlock #1's.... everytime someone post one it has a variation in the title :foryou:

Thanks mate, I love the cover even though the book is not in the best of shape

Warlock was the first book I picked out lol, but after finding the other three, I wasn't going to buy it but he seen me eyeing it out and gave me a good deal so everyone was happy

22 minutes ago, PunisherPunisherPunisher said:

Thanks mate, I love the cover even though the book is not in the best of shape

Warlock was the first book I picked out lol, but after finding the other three, I wasn't going to buy it but he seen me eyeing it out and gave me a good deal so everyone was happy

Also, probably a good time that you got the iron fist, as high as those books went up...now that it has settled down in price....they could go back up if people come around to liking the Netflix show and any other media venue. I've heard mixed reviews....but prices have soften, needs just the right hit as it could be a more popular character if done right...

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

29 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Also, probably a good time that you got the iron fist, as high as those books went up...now that it has settled down in price....they could go back up if people come around to liking the Netflix show and any other media venue. I've heard mixed reviews....but prices have soften, needs just the right hit as it could be a more popular character if done right...

Iron Fist has settled, your absolutely right mate, only problem is the show has been a total flop so far, hope they can turn it around as all the other Netflix Marvel shows have been good

He also had Luke Cage Hero For Hire 1 for sale at NM condition but I told him if he still had it in 3 weeks time I will snap it up as long as I got a discount lol

Mind you I had to drive 3 hours each way to go there lol, so the trip was worth it

Edited by PunisherPunisherPunisher