• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,047 posts in this topic

I believe that I've posted the pick of 4 before, they were in VF range, the pick of 3 is today's acquisitions that are more "beaters". If I run into more of the run, I think I'm going to slowly pick them up as they become available for the cool read. I only have the cartoon for retrospect and there were certain characters they used for the cartoon that aren't in the comic.

It'll be nice to know the original story :) 

Xmen 94-141 pic 1 125,124,122,110 (1).jpg

Xmen 94-141 pic 1 125,124,122,110 (2).jpg

8 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I believe that I've posted the pick of 4 before, they were in VF range, the pick of 3 is today's acquisitions that are more "beaters". If I run into more of the run, I think I'm going to slowly pick them up as they become available for the cool read. I only have the cartoon for retrospect and there were certain characters they used for the cartoon that aren't in the comic.

It'll be nice to know the original story :) 

Xmen 94-141 pic 1 125,124,122,110 (1).jpg

Xmen 94-141 pic 1 125,124,122,110 (2).jpg

Some of my favorite reading when these came out -- I read 107 and 109 (among others) over and over and over.

Thank you to Patriot6, Cliff R., and OdinsSecrets for asking if I had any more Archies to offer at the beginning of my last sales thread a couple weeks ago. As a result, I went digging and pulled an Everything's Archie #113 from my boxes. When I ran some searches to figure out what to ask for it, I came across half the OA from Stan Goldberg's "Archie the Barbarian" story from that issue. Love the version of Cheryl Blossom in this one!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

On October 28, 2017 at 10:26 PM, Readcomix said:

Thank you to Patriot6, Cliff R., and OdinsSecrets for asking if I had any more Archies to offer at the beginning of my last sales thread a couple weeks ago. As a result, I went digging and pulled an Everything's Archie #113 from my boxes. When I ran some searches to figure out what to ask for it, I came across half the OA from Stan Goldberg's "Archie the Barbarian" story from that issue. Love the version of Cheryl Blossom in this one!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Will this be in the sales thread?!:x

Nice score Gene! Will the wife allow it on the wall?

3 hours ago, Patriot6 said:

Will this be in the sales thread?!:x

Nice score Gene! Will the wife allow it on the wall?

Thx! Not sure about sales thread...other half of story is already out there (I inquired about the whole thing, but only these three ages were to be had). I will keep page 4 for sure, not sure about the other two.

I have wall space for them. But they will get added to my pile of OA. Framing art, like slabbing, is often something I put off in favor of buying books. :frown: