• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Leader's Report on his visit to the Virginia Comic Con, 6 February 2016

11 posts in this topic

Always look forward to the Leader's con reports.
+1 He does a great job! (thumbs u

When Lewis was posing us for the lead-in shot, we were wondering what was going to be floating in the air above us..... maybe a pair of giant Liefield breasts ? ....... we should have suspected that we were being lured into one of The Leader's devious plots. Once again, I ran out of time and couldn't see all the tables.... and there was a very good selection with bargains to be found. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

When Lewis was posing us for the lead-in shot, we were wondering what was going to be floating in the air above us..... maybe a pair of giant Liefield breasts ? ....... we should have suspected that we were being lured into one of The Leader's devious plots. Once again, I ran out of time and couldn't see all the tables.... and there was a very good selection with bargains to be found. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Jimbo, for some reason, you look exactly like I thought you should look!