• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay The eBay Official eBay Thread eBay
33 33

4,168 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Think this is what you are all looking for..

Screenshot_20190620-053848_Gallery.jpg

1 Miller really gets around these days.

2 I think this book was pressed.

1 hour ago, Buzzetta said:

1 Miller really gets around these days.

2 I think this book was pressed.

1. I believe you are correct. 

2. Good eye. That was the 3rd or 4th try still couldn't resist,  had to crack it out and send it in for the signature series and another press. Very happy with the results.. 

cgc2.jpg

43 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

1. I believe you are correct. 

2. Good eye. That was the 3rd or 4th try still couldn't resist,  had to crack it out and send it in for the signature series and another press. Very happy with the results.. 

cgc2.jpg

I appreciate the amount of time that you wasted doctoring up this image. lol

2 hours ago, Gaard said:

I'm sending a book back. The seller says to just send it back and he'll send the refund ... without going thru Ebay. Is this normal/ok?

No.

Edit: Trust no one. Help no one. The seller's trying to rake you over the coals.

Edited by TwoPiece

3 hours ago, TwoPiece said:

No.

Edit: Trust no one. Help no one. The seller's trying to rake you over the coals.

For the sake of argument, let's assume he's not trying to rake me. (He seems like a nice guy) Is there any other reason to want to bypass Ebay?

11 minutes ago, Gaard said:

For the sake of argument, let's assume he's not trying to rake me. (He seems like a nice guy) Is there any other reason to want to bypass Ebay?

E-Bay is increasing the fees you pay if your returns exceed the standards.  Seller may be trying avoid the increased fees.

12 minutes ago, MR SigS said:

I wonder if he'd do better trying to avoid the returns lol

If that's what it is.

If you have over 1% of your purchases get returned or not as described they tack on an additional 4% fee.  Its up to you if 1 out of a hundred should be considered a very high return rate.

3 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

If you have over 1% of your purchases get returned or not as described they tack on an additional 4% fee.  Its up to you if 1 out of a hundred should be considered a very high return rate.

Wow.O.o

I keep reading reasons to not use eBay

1 minute ago, MR SigS said:

Wow.O.o

I keep reading reasons to not use eBay

There is money to be made but they are definetely making it very difficult to be a happy seller on E-Bay right now.

7 hours ago, Gaard said:

I'm sending a book back. The seller says to just send it back and he'll send the refund ... without going thru Ebay. Is this normal/ok?

Yes. If a seller accepts a return without any pushback, and the seller has excellent feedback, why is there a need to get eBay involved? 

If the seller fails to follow through, you can ALWAYS still file a claim.

I have a return...first return in a couple of years...and the buyer insisted on filing a claim "to protect himself." It wasn't necessary.