• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Books you just cant find in the Wild
22 22

4,489 posts in this topic

Thank you! Never searched it with "Land" in the search term field; explains my sparse and pricey results in past, perhaps.

Problem is, my brain works such that if I spend $5-$10 on one of these, I am going to feel compelled to acquire a Crime Suspenstories #22 ASAP....And I'll probably do just that to myself, anyway.....

Several Hulk/She Hulk covers are tough finds toward the end of the run.

Last few issues of the Ms Marvel series seem tough as well.

which series are we talking about here, the original Ms Marvel?

I'll gripe about a few I can never find in the wild.....last issue of swamp thing (171), that wolverine with the cover where he's got sabertooth's decapitated head a la Crime Suspenstories 22, and the God vs Satan issue of Savage Dragon; 31, I think.

Reorganizing my comic room this weekend, had it readily available.

Wolverine v2 #55

k3rJb91.jpg

I saw one of these today.

No her last series before the new Ms Marvel came out the title ran to issue 50 in 2006.

I seldom see the last 6 or 7 issues.

I just entered the Wild zone lol

003_zpsbzoehfh6.jpg

I've also never seen that book in my life. Cool cover.

Picked this book up along with the final few issues of all of the Punisher books (War Journal, War Zone) for 50 cents each at a LCS sale a few months back. Sold them on eBay and was a bit surprised how low they came in, but auctions have been dogging it for a while. Should have BIN'd them. Where were all you guys back when I was selling??? :baiting:

This was once wild:

IVnC0ta.jpg

I cant even find a raw copy of this book in the wild anywhere and I have looked hard for a long time. (worship)

Why? (shrug)

We have had this discussion before don't know why you are bringing it up again.

The book is hard to find simple as that and I will leave it that. You are wanting me to argue again about 1st appearance and I wont. I simply search this book out because I cant find it ever.

No her last series before the new Ms Marvel came out the title ran to issue 50 in 2006.

I seldom see the last 6 or 7 issues.

So This? 47-50.

(added the #1 variants to the pic cause :cloud9: ):

uHdn66R.jpg

Dark Reign ran from 34-46, so I wonder if that's part of the cause of them not being around. I think probably Dark Reign boosted subscriptions, and then people bailed out of it.

This series and Ghost Rider 06ish were two longer run books I really enjoyed. 03ish was when i got back into comics, buying stuff online etc, but it was 06 that I finally got my pull lists rolling again. Civil War really got me back onboard full steam, World War Hulk finished me on crossover events again.

This was once wild:

IVnC0ta.jpg

I cant even find a raw copy of this book in the wild anywhere and I have looked hard for a long time. (worship)

Why? (shrug)

The book is hard to find simple as that and I will leave it that. You are wanting me to argue again about 1st appearance and I wont. I simply search this book out because I cant find it ever.

I didn't ask if it's actually hard to find, I asked why you were looking for that nothing book about which people like spreading misinformation.

But yes, any time that book is brought up, until everybody stops spreading the B.S., I will comment on it.

This was once wild:

IVnC0ta.jpg

Why? (shrug)

I didn't ask if it's actually hard to find, I asked why you were looking for that nothing book about which people like spreading misinformation.

But yes, any time that book is brought up, until everybody stops spreading the B.S., I will comment on it.

And I will tell you the same thing I told you last time you started this.

This thread isn't about arguing 1st appearances its about books that are hard to find in the Wild.

You have come in here looking for an argument for like the 3rd time I think.

There is no argument here this book is hard to find simple as that. I will continue to highlight it until someone shows me a stash of them they found somewhere.

I had to buy my first copy from a boardie here because I cant find the damn book in the wild no matter where I go and I can find a lot of books.

Edited by Fastballspecial

Me about 1 years ago I paid $20 or 25 for it :)

005_zpslif61qup.jpg

Nice, a year ago is pretty late to be finding one for that price :):applause:

I also got mine cheap, but a fair bit longer ago.

For anyone not familiar with it, Grey, not Green, is the rare one. Always buy it if you find it ;)

Edited by CBT

This was once wild:

IVnC0ta.jpg

Why? (shrug)

And I will tell you the same thing I told you last time you started this.

This thread isn't about arguing 1st appearances its about books that are hard to find in the Wild.

You have come in here looking for an argument for like the 3rd time I think.

There is no argument here this book is hard to find simple as that. I will continue to highlight it until someone shows me a stash of them they found somewhere.

I had to buy my first copy from a boardie here because I cant find the damn book in the wild no matter where I go and I can find a lot of books.

I get "wild" is not online, but there are 17 of these for sale on ebay right now. Not in 9.8 yes, I get it. There is one copy of Ghost Rider 92 up right now (although a few copies have sold in the last few months). I have to think availability online may have some correlation to whether these are easily found at shops or shows though.