• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
3 3

107 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

^^ I have been waiting for someone to take this great deal. 

Glad you got it!  

lol he asked me how to :takeit: and after he showed me the book - I wanted it.  Good for the buyer and seller.  I know it's going to a good home. 

Edited by Buzzetta

6 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

No one should hide their love for Archie or at least not for Betty and Veronica

Has there never been a thread entitled, "Betty or Veronica?", in which boardies debate the pros and cons of each gal?  Maybe there should be one...

8 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

But, then again, Veronica is slightly hotter

Yeah, but Betty was always cooking and making baked goods, plus she's a close second to Veronica in the looks department AND she's always keeping the jalopy going. I don't know the combo of Betty and baked goods seems to be slightly more enticing to me. I don't actually that is not definite more pondering is required. 

50 minutes ago, 29dukedog said:

Has there never been a thread entitled, "Betty or Veronica?", in which boardies debate the pros and cons of each gal?  Maybe there should be one...

Ok, I have had a plan for kick starting that topic for a while...my bad...give me 5 minutes to rectify; be right back....

6 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Ok, I have had a plan for kick starting that topic for a while...my bad...give me 5 minutes to rectify; be right back....

Done! I put it in Comics General, both to allot us options from any era (TONS of 90's sleepers!) and to put the pressure on us to keep at it, lest it fall off. Now, let's get it rolling  :headbang:and get back here to buy up Rick's books :popcorn: