• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Prize Thread for the 2017 Green Eggs Grading Contest
5 5

503 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:

Because there's no way to know if they've seen the notification of them having a pick. 

This is how I'm handling it, but thanks. (thumbsu 

:sorry:

36 minutes ago, jcjames said:

I couldn't find an Oakman29 Kudos thread so I want to post it here since it's more active anyway:

Just received in the mail the contest prize from Oakman29 and it is TERRIFIC! :cloud9: Thank you so much Dave for donating such a unique prize - it looks awesome next to my lonely IH182 that I bought when I was 10 years old (and got signed by Herb Trimpe about a month or two before he passed).

20170827_173556-1.jpg

Jim, ich bin sehr glücklich, dass sie ihren Preis.
Es macht mich ganz warm und flockig im Inneren fühlen.

For your boy to translate Jim.:foryou:

9 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Jim, ich bin sehr glücklich, dass sie ihren Preis.
Es macht mich ganz warm und flockig im Inneren fühlen.

For your boy to translate Jim.:foryou:

LOL!

I'll have to wait to have him translate it so I don't spoil one of his Christmas presents. ;)

1 hour ago, jcjames said:

I couldn't find an Oakman29 Kudos thread so I want to post it here since it's more active anyway:

Just received in the mail the contest prize from Oakman29 and it is TERRIFIC! :cloud9: Thank you so much Dave for donating such a unique prize - it looks awesome next to my lonely IH182 that I bought when I was 10 years old (and got signed by Herb Trimpe about a month or two before he passed).

20170827_173556-1.jpg

:applause:

I have just randomly awarded the remaining prize pickers a prize.  Sorry that it came to this, but none of you chose a prize when I called you to this thread.

Please get in touch with each other to figure out shipping. Either the prize winners or the prize donators can reach out, but I suggest as soon as you read this, reach out to the other guy and get this sorted. 

Thanks everyone for joining in and making this a fun event! :applause:

04    @NinjaSealed - you have been awarded prize #13 donated by @Ryan.

07    @LordRahl you have been awarded prize #43 donated by @Ryan.
34    @Thanos88 you have been awarded prize #40 donated by @marmat
58    @HighStakesComics you have been awarded prize #49 donated by @IncredibleHauck
59    @namisgr you have been awarded prize #32 donated by @jaeldubyoo

65    @mr_highgrade chose prize #14 donated by @porcupine48

70    @X_Phile you have been awarded prize #34 donated by @HighStakesComics
77    @JohnFranklin  chose prize #62 donated by @mccollect

78    @ashsaytr you have been awarded prize #27 donated by @Senormac

79    @GeeksAreMyPeeps you have been awarded prize #36 donated by @Mr.TawkyTawny

80    @agro23 chose prize #31 donated by @FutureFlash

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prize #13: Miracleman #2 CGC 9.4 Sig Series -signed by Garry Leach - donated by Ryan. US and Canada only awarded to NinjaSealed

Prize #14: Marvel Team-Up #58 CGC 9.6 -donated by porcupine48 Shipped on me to Canada,five but to the states,i'll cover half anywhere else. :foryou: chosen by mr_highgrade

Prize #27: I'll donate this comic art box I made.  No comics inside, just the box lol Sealed with clear plastic tape.  Insides measure 9  x  13 3/4  x   2 3/4 high.  Will hold slabs. - donated by Senormac awarded to ashsaytr

Prize #31: Captain America #25 variant, shipped anywhere in the US on me. - donated by FutureFlash chosen by agro23

Prize #32: Marvel Comics Super Special #4 (The Beatles Story) - donated by jaeldubyoo awarded to namisgr 

Prize #34: mid-grade Marvel Spotlight #29 very rare $.30 variant featuring Moon Knight. Presents nicer but bottom staple is detached from cover. Shipping to US, Canada and most other places is included.  - donated by HighStakesComics awarded to X_Phile

Prize #36: All three Mighty Marvel 1975 & Bicentennial 1976 Calendars plus a Super DC 1976 Calendar - donated by Mr.TawkyTawny awarded to GeeksAreMyPeeps

Prize #40: Wonder Woman #48 Spanish Edition Variant Cover - donated by marmat awarded to Thanos88

Prize #43: Tick Epilogue.  I don't have a scan handy so the MCS stock photo will need to suffice. - donated by Ryan. Shipping on me to US and Canada. I can ship outside of those territories at cost.  awarded to LordRahl

Prize #49: X-Factor #19 CGC 9.0 - donated by IncredibleHauck awarded to HighStakesComics

Prize #62: The Sixth Gun sealed Hardcover Volume 1, shipped in the usa - donated by mccollect chosen by JohnFranklin 

Edited by thirdgreenham

8 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:

I have just randomly awarded the remaining prize pickers a prize.  Sorry that it came to this, but none of you chose a prize when I called you to this thread.

Please get in touch with each other to figure out shipping. Either the prize winners or the prize donators can reach out, but I suggest as soon as you read this, reach out to the other guy and get this sorted. 

Thanks everyone for joining in and making this a fun event! :applause:

70    @X_Phile you have been awarded prize #34 donated by @HighStakesComics
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry busy weekend didn't know you were waiting on me. Thanks again I will contact HSC for my price. Much appreciated and thank you again for the fun! (thumbsu