• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM 300

10 posts in this topic

Very minor spine tics,  Contains all pages, white.   Came from a collection that's been bagged and boxed for 20+ years.  What grade would you give this?  How much might a clean and press improve it? Fingerprints that show in the picture have been wiped clean. 

Link to pictures:

ns7iUdPh.jpgpVZics4h.jpg

A link to my PGM Incredible Hulk 181 -- https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/419200-pgm-incredible-hulk-181/

Edited by Ace Bandage

I could go with 8.0, but that fettering or what not that is on top of the Back cover will knock it to 8.5 along with the blunted corner (bottom left of front)

the spine ticks go 'round to the back, so that is why I think the ticks are a fairly bad, I'd settle in at 7.5

11 hours ago, AJD said:

Whoa, those grades look way low to me. Those aren't big tics, and that book looks 8.0 or better all day to me.

@Ace Bandage I definitely think that it is worth getting graded though :) imo anything above a 7.0 is worth grading with this book. In time (how long? idk) lower grades too!

I'm torn between 7.5 and 8, kinda depends on how deep those dents on the back are. Black cover makes them look worse than they might actually be.

13 hours ago, AJD said:

Whoa, those grades look way low to me. Those aren't big tics, and that book looks 8.0 or better all day to me.

@AJD  @F For Fake and @ADAMANTIUM, thanks for the continuing opinions and for the roller coaster. :)   I'll probably get it pressed and graded... and will definitely let you all know the result.