• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED

58 posts in this topic

Just made a lot of price reductions, check 'em out ....

Will try to get back tonight with some more GA books, most likely a few War, PCH and Romance.

If you need an invoice just send me a PM.

Thanks for the buyers and all for looking!

20 hours ago, kazoo said:

Thrilling Wonder Stories - February 1950.  Good+.  Amazing SF GGA cover, one of my faves.  Sharp book is VG+  but for light damp stain on bottom edge.  only $8

tws.jpg

tws2.jpg

tws3.jpg

If still available, I'll take it!

I'm not on dope...

:grin:

Thanks again to all the lookers and buyers so far!

OK, gonna list some more books now.  My scanner is slow and buggy so I'm using camera pics, if anyone needs a scan or better pic let me know.

First up is a Freebie, it may be claimed by anyone who bought or buys a book.

Gabby #11 obscure pre-code teen humor, VG-ish except for piece off cover corner.  CLAIMED by retrocomics!

DSCN3295.JPG

Edited by kazoo

Now a few PCH ....

Crime Detector #5 - technically Crime but has a legendary horror story with one of the grossest images of the PCH era.  Nice VG book with light general wear, some tape inside cover at spine.  SOLD

DSCN3300.JPG

DSCN3301.JPG

DSCN3302.JPG

DSCN3303.JPG

DSCN3304.JPG

Edited by kazoo

Voodoo Comics #9 -- terrific Ajax-Farrell stories.  Good/VG with moderate wear, light creasing, some tape inside cover at staples.  SOLD

DSCN3308.JPG

DSCN3309.JPG

DSCN3310.JPG

DSCN3311.JPG

Edited by kazoo

Wedding Bells #3 - another nice Quality book.  VG/Fine, very sharp with tiny chip at top edge of cover.  SOLDDSCN3316.thumb.JPG.de8ed2134864a2c3c9a6f1e1c915573a.JPG

DSCN3317.JPG

DSCN3315.JPG

Edited by kazoo