• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Update - 50% off remaining books - Selling a smal collection - Batman 181, ASM 5 and other SA goodies
1 1

28 posts in this topic

Selling off about 10 or so books that were part of a small collection I picked up earlier today.

All books are from the original owner

Payment via PayPal please, all prices in US dollars.

An :takeit:in the thread trumps any ongoing PM negotiations.  No probation or hall of sham listed folks allowed.

I will ship any purchases for a flat fee of $10 anywhere in the continental US or Canada.  Elsewhere at cost.

I will accept returns for any reason, as long as the book is returned in the same condition it was sent out as.  Return shipping is at your cost.

Enjoy the books.

Jason

Edited by jhutton2

Batman #181 VG

Nice example of this key issue, first appearance of Poison Ivy complete with centerfold

Small water stain on the top right cover with some corrosion on the staples but no migration to the pages.  Could benefit from a press in my opinion

Asking $240  SOLD to RicksNeatstuff

Bat181 front.jpeg

Bat181back.jpeg

Edited by jhutton2

4 minutes ago, jhutton2 said:

Batman #181 VG

Nice example of this key issue, first appearance of Poison Ivy complete with centerfold

Small water stain on the top right cover with some corrosion on the staples but no migration to the pages.  Could benefit from a press in my opinion

Asking $240

Bat181 front.jpeg

Bat181back.jpeg

I'll Take It 

Amazing Spiderman #5  GD

A nice looking low grade copy of a very early Spiderman issue

Some rust on staples, wear and Marvel chipping, one inch spine split of bottom of cover

Asking $210 Sold to John H at 25% off

ASM5front.jpeg

ASM5back.jpeg

Edited by jhutton2

Free to next person who purchases a book.  Must claim it with your purchase

Batman #188  two center wraps detached, staple corrosion   Claimed by RicksNeatstuff

Bat188front.jpeg

Edited by jhutton2