• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Collection We Looked At
7 7

1,026 posts in this topic

Complete run of Kirby Collectors and they were in the original mailers so I bagged and boarded them all and included the original mailers in the back. Hopefully whoever the new owner is will appreciate it.

20190603_092814.jpg

20190603_092754.jpg

20190603_091658.jpg

20190603_091637.jpg

Edited by Artboy99

1 hour ago, Artboy99 said:

there were 2 of these in the collection, we sent in the nicer of the 2 and we are blown away to get a 9.2

20190627_205504.jpg

Need

4 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

Found this in the collection, can’t find any for sale, just another example of the random stuff in here

D77B459F-2E59-4D0F-AB9F-3C45FD8E7FDA.jpeg

I've had oddball one of a kind type items sell for pretty good money just listing them on ebay BIN and waiting.  

You reach that buyer who 'had it as a kid' and has never seen it for sale and: SOLD.

I know one guy looking for the 7 foot robot plans for 30 years.  He would pay a bundle for this simple sheet of paper.  This is something that would be tossed out by almost anyone.

I can just picture some guy looking for this book for years cause he had it as a kid.

Edited by kav

3 hours ago, GARYSTAR said:

Hi, this Marvel superheroes and the Occult is a UK reprint one-off special. There are a couple for sale on e-bay UK at present but not common even here. 

Yes, I knew it was UK because of the type of paper and print quality and the pence price and I knew it was a reprint as I know the story.  Appreciate the info on availability, thanks.

7 minutes ago, exitmusicblue said:

Best thread on the top page, how did I only just come across this??

Big congrats !

It hasn't been bumped in a while :foryou: was mostly posted in last year...

Great Collection!