• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Calgary Comic Expo (Fan Expo Calgary?) April 26-29, 2018
5 5

562 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, thirdgreenham said:

Why is kimik's picture on the Chris Jericho poster? ???

Kimik will only be charging $80 for his signature series like Liefeld at Calgary Expo. :idea: Get ready for the photo op by putting mousse in your hair.

13 hours ago, aardvark88 said:

Did Calgary move to Alabama? Diamond's Scoop says:

Alabama = Alberta in Tr ump's America

lol  Well, Alberta has been the favourite Canadian state to many of cowgirls and cowboys in America for many years. 

Edited by Fan Boy
Spelling sentence corrected

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎29 at 2:20 PM, aardvark88 said:
On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎29 at 12:34 PM, thirdgreenham said:

Why is kimik's picture on the Chris Jericho poster? ???

Kimik will only be charging $80 for his signature series like Liefeld at Calgary Expo. :idea: Get ready for the photo op by putting mousse in your hair.

$80 is way too cheap for my signature........

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎29 at 9:40 PM, thehumantorch said:
On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎29 at 7:59 PM, aardvark88 said:

Did Calgary move to Alabama? Diamond's Scoop says:

Alabama = Alberta in Tr ump's America

:cry:

I can see why he thinks that. Here are some longstanding Calgary Flames' season ticket holders.

Image result for alabama hillbilly

Edited by kimik

7 hours ago, kimik said:

I can see why he thinks that. Here are some longstanding Calgary Flames' season ticket holders.

Image result for alabama hillbilly

Tall 1 is HumanTorch Dave but which hillbilly is Karl? 'nuff said true (Alabama) believer.

On 3/31/2018 at 8:13 PM, thehumantorch said:

Karl is on the right and Ryan and Brian are in the middle....

I am not in the picture as I will never be a Flames season ticket holder..........................

On 3/14/2018 at 9:23 AM, aardvark88 said:

How much will ASM #795 2nd print with Norman Osborne cover, :wishluck: and ASM #798 Ross cover be 'retailing' for by Calgary Expo? $20 US each?

Just two more days until my ASM #798s arrive..........

11 minutes ago, kimik said:

Just two more days until my ASM #798s arrive..........

Some Vancouver LCS are limiting ASM #798 to 1 of each cover to collector/subscribers to discourage the 'evil' :devil: specs who will be driving store to store hoarding #798 for the flip.

2 hours ago, aardvark88 said:

Some Vancouver LCS are limiting ASM #798 to 1 of each cover to collector/subscribers to discourage the 'evil' :devil: specs who will be driving store to store hoarding #798 for the flip.

Real speculators bought 100 at a big discount and got the 1:100 Ross Virgin Variant at the same discount to top it off. :baiting:

Whoa! This is heavy. Michael J Fox is not able to be with us at the Calgary Expo. We received the following message from his publicist to share with you all - “Due to unforeseen circumstances in his schedule Michael J. Fox is not available to attend.”

If you purchased a Michael J. Fox Package, Autograph, Photo Op or a ticket to An Evening with the Cast of Back to the Future, please watch your inbox for refund/exchange information.

Stay tuned for more guest announcements coming soon!

23 hours ago, kimik said:

Real speculators bought 100 at a big discount and got the 1:100 Ross Virgin Variant at the same discount to top it off. :baiting:

For ASM #798, does Virgin variant mean the Alex Ross art in b/w? I don't really buy new issues so don't understand this new lingo used by you youngsters. :preach:

25 minutes ago, aardvark88 said:

For ASM #798, does Virgin variant mean the Alex Ross art in b/w? I don't really buy new issues so don't understand this new lingo used by you youngsters. :preach:

a virgin cover is a cover without the logo and issue number etc., basically only the art..... on this specific issue I don't know if it is offered in B/W but a virgin cover means only the art with nothing extra....:foryou:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM