• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I've never known how to get into this subject, but here goes...
1 1

68 posts in this topic

A lot of us comic readers are guys. A lot of us started reading/ were already reading when we began to develop "those feeling." 

Man I had the hots for Janet Pym. Circa Avengers 161. 

All day. All night. 

1 minute ago, NoMan said:

A lot of us comic readers are guys. A lot of us started reading/ were already reading when we began to develop "those feeling." 

All day. All night. 

From a comics perspective I was a bit older (9 or 10) so all of the female superheroes got me...  However, I can remember being really young mesmerized by Lynda Carter running in a Wonder Woman episode and my dad saying "I'm a b--b man too; you come by it honestly".  

7 minutes ago, comicquant said:

From a comics perspective I was a bit older (9 or 10) so all of the female superheroes got me...  However, I can remember being really young mesmerized by Lynda Carter running in a Wonder Woman episode and my dad saying "I'm a b--b man too; you come by it honestly".  

"you come by it honestly" ?? :roflmao:  what does that mean?

11 minutes ago, grebal said:

^I think it means inherited it, as opposed to just being a freelance pre vert.

So, strong women don't threaten you?

17_wasp_bishoujo_statue_1_raw.jpg

That's ugly. She was hot in issue 161. Maybe she is strong, my wife is, I was just looking how she was drawn

13 minutes ago, grebal said:

Yeah, just messing around, I grew up reading in the late 70s early 80s too, and whenever I see the kewpie doll Janet I picture this one -

eba0b3f79fbf063a154569b81819055a--spider-man-marvel-comics.jpg

Exactly. I feel something now and I'm 51.  Where is that from? Is that 161? Damn that burnt into my brain

Edited by NoMan

1 hour ago, NoMan said:

All day. All night. 

Talia Al Ghul.

And that's all I'm gonna say.

BATMAN 244 021.jpg

Tell me Bats didn't tag that like Mike Tyson that night.

Edited by Brian48