• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA is CLOSED
3 3

219 posts in this topic

Jann of  the  Jungle 10

Corner off  upper  LH  FC,   small  spine  split  below it, small  light  dust   shadow  lower  LH  BC, small  tear  lower  RH  FC.

Otherwise  glossy,  tight  spine  and CF,  white pages. FC signed  by  Williamson  and  Coletta.   

Take it  for  $15  SOLD!

qkAbNUu.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Just now, catrick339 said:

Jann of  the  Jungle 10

Corner off  upper  LH  FC,   small  spine  split  below it, small  light  dust   shadow  lower  LH  BC, small  tear  lower  RH  FC.

Otherwise  glossy,  tight  spine  and CF,  white pages. FC signed  by  Williamson  and  Coletta.   

Take it  for  $15

qkAbNUu.jpg

Take it!

Strange Adventures 124

First  appearance  of  The  Faceless  Creature.  Never owned this  one  before,  but  its  second  appearance  creeped  me  out  
when  I  was  about  seven,   lol

Flat  and  tight  enough,   good  gloss,   some  general  wear  but  nice  eye  appeal.  Tight  spine  and CF,  small  tear  on  interior   page,
doesn't  touch  art. Offwhite  pages. 

Asking  $25

qSPtDkV.jpg

Archie's  Pals 'N' Gals 11

Another  tight  glossy  issue,   flat  square,   minor  general  wear,    bit  of  distributor  overspray, about  a  quarter inch,  lower BC
plus  along   spine  and  RH  edge.  White pages.   EDIT   Small  pieces out   a  couple  interior  pages,    RH  edge.   Doesn't  touch  art.

Asking  $30  SOLD!

Y0LhgMx.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Blackhawk 86

Last  precode issue. 

Flat  and  tight  enough,  except  for  a  stacking  wave  along  RH  edger.   Bit of  general  wear,   Tight  with  white  pages,   decent  gloss. 

Asking  $30  SOLD!

QFEqvJl.jpg

Edited by catrick339

1 minute ago, skypinkblu said:

Those Archies, look SO familiar...and the Katy;) 

(Clears throat) HRRMPH.   I  have  no idea,    NONE,  what   Sky  is talking   about.

(Well,   except  for the  fact that  I  bought  them  for  her  years  ago,   lol )

All right  Gang,   last  book for  the  evening,   and  I'll  wrap  up  the  new  listings  some time  tomorrow,  invoices  on  Friday. 

Tales of the Unexpected 2

Entire  spine  taped on  interior, corner off  lower  RH  FC,   quarter  sized  piece out  lower  BC,  several small tears  on  interior  pages.

Tight  enough,    what  with  all  the tape,   but  upper  staple  is pulled  on  CF,  white pages. 

$20 takes it. 

r0sNaER.jpg

10 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

(Clears throat) HRRMPH.   I  have  no idea,    NONE,  what   Sky  is talking   about.

(Well,   except  for the  fact that  I  bought  them  for  her  years  ago,   lol )

That was sweet of you to buy them for me...wasn't Cat upset;)?

(Now I'm running and hiding;) like I never made a typo;) 

1 hour ago, catrick339 said:

The  Monster  Times  22,    May 1973

THE  must-have geek  newspaper  of  the  early  1970's,   covering  everything  from  monster movies  to  comics  to  science fiction. 

Tabloid  sized,   and  the  centerfold for this issue is a  two page  spread  of   Mount  Rushmore  with   Dracula,   Frankenstein's  Monster,
King  Kong,   and  Godzilla  in place  of  the   Presidents. 

Decent  shape  with  modest  general wear.

Asking  $10

FNeAWM1.jpg

Take

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 7:37 PM, catrick339 said:

Katy Keene  Pin-Up Parade 9

Tiny  chip  out  upper  spine,   one  panel  on  a  puzzle  page  is  inked  in,   otherwise  flat,  clean,    tight,  square,  
glossy,   white  pages,   and  all   paper  dolls    are  intact.   

Grab  this  little  gem  for  $40

aqo7Pw4.jpg

:takeit: