• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Planet Comics - Roshni Bonus
6 6

84 posts in this topic

I have been on the boards for over 10 years, mostly buy and rarely sell. I have had many a deal with several around here like Billy, Rick, and Michael (Flex). 

Read second post about books in this thread.

No returns on raw or CGC.

Shipping is ok to US. If Canada, pm and we can talk. All other destinations, I am unable to ship.

No HOS or other bad people.

Payment via check or MO and should be within 7 days of :takeit:post unless worked out prior to :takeit:.

First :takeit: in thread wins unless pm deal is first. Time stamp will determine if needed

7 minutes ago, kelholt said:

Every book sold in this thread, I will give $100 to Roshni. So when purchasing a book, not only will you feel great about a new acquisition for your collection ...you can feel equally as great as it will help young ladies be ALIVE and ready to be strong leaders in life in India.

(worship)

36 minutes ago, kelholt said:

Every book sold in this thread, I will give $100 to Roshni. So when purchasing a book, not only will you feel great about a new acquisition for your collection ...you can feel equally as great as it will help young ladies be ALIVE and ready to be strong leaders in life in India.

This is such an extraordinary gesture, Kelly! I may actually buy one!!

46 minutes ago, kelholt said:

Secondly, I would also like to help another collector not only pick up some cool books, but help a certain friend of mine with ongoing expenses for Roshni. Michael and I have talked about books and had a great friendship over the last decade. He is a person that has a great perspective on life and his heart for others is made of Gold. Roshni is so very important to him, therefore as a friend it is important to me. So through this thread I would like to help Roshni as well.

great judgment in comics, but...

Edited by Straw-Man

Planet Comics 26

Gerber 7 , truely difficult to locate

CGC 9.0 Off White to White

Tied for second highest graded. The other 9.0 is cr/ow and the 9.4 is the mile high which may never see the light of day. 

A CGC 7.5 OW sold for $2,868 on 11/18/17 

This far nicer grade copy,

$3,400 shipped SOLD

6356B9CB-440A-4FE7-8C89-70436B36A21B.jpeg

044F3E4B-1E1A-4A9D-AC92-6C8FDBA220B2.jpeg

Edited by kelholt
Book sold

This is challenging posting pictures and write ups, but wanted to let everyone know I probably will not go in numerical order since certain photos seem to be pulling up better. 

Edited by kelholt

Planet Comics # 32

CGC 8.5

Look at these colors !!!

Best colored 32 I have ever seen. This exact book was in a 9.0 holder, but now resides in a new 8.5. I have scans of it in the 9.0 holder if someone wants to see. Not sure why changed numbers but it is what it is. Whatever number it has on it, it shouldn’t matter...did I mention it has great color 

$ 1,200 shipped SOLD

21748F1D-1296-48D1-BEF4-2A7066E96F40.jpeg

05B9B6D3-D169-40DA-973B-6D7F4BB035DD.jpeg

Edited by kelholt
Book sold