• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this place deader than ever?
11 11

2,619 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, DR.X said:

I'm a master at bad " form " and throwing curve balls. And the Hoth System is " devoid " of human forms.  :screwy:

Shame. General Veers will be furious! :D

20 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Shame. General Veers will be furious! :D

Could care less about him. He missed his shot 3 or 4 winters ago in a farm field south of my house. Was out walking my dog ( in the right side of the video ) and he tried to flush us out of the brush and couldn't get us.

I have a great money making idea. I keep getting messages and seeing commercials for " The Dollar Shave Club". I'm going to start the " Million Dollar Shave Club ". I just need one customer and leave town. :banana:

• Administrator
5 hours ago, lizards2 said:

I find my jokes to be some of the funniest...., (shrug)

The problem with you is that every other post is a good custom title. You should just start ghost writing them for other people.

2 hours ago, Architecht said:
7 hours ago, lizards2 said:

I find my jokes to be some of the funniest...., (shrug)

The problem with you is that every other post is a good custom title. You should just start ghost writing them for other people.

hm

6 hours ago, DR.X said:

I have a great money making idea. I keep getting messages and seeing commercials for " The Dollar Shave Club". I'm going to start the " Million Dollar Shave Club ". I just need one customer and leave town. :banana:

I think you should start up a "Ninety Nine Cent" shave club and put those guys out of business 

12 hours ago, Architecht said:

Don't encourage him!  :whatthe:

10 minutes ago, namisgr said:
13 hours ago, Architecht said:

Don't encourage him!  :whatthe:

Too late.  :whistle:

On 3/26/2018 at 3:44 PM, Architecht said:

BWWWWWAAhahahhahaha..:roflmao:

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 8:45 PM, oakman29 said:
On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 3:44 PM, Architecht said:

BWWWWWAAhahahhahaha..:roflmao:

:sumo: Laughing at me, or with me? :sumo: