• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this place deaderer than dead?
5 5

258 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, tv horror said:

I'm still cleaning up after I saw that unicorn above? My dinner went everywhere!:smile:

HOW can you ever un-see anything that disturbing?

It's not a unicorn, it's a poonicorn :D

Well, notwithstanding the interest from DeadOne, who classily took the time to engage during his own busiest time, and the other 4 votes, the answer to the OP's original question appears to be 'yes' :frown:

To the Batmobile! :grin:

:hi:

11 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Well it is NFL draft day... straight from Jerry world. :fear:

Yup, was watching the draft last night. Made Lamar Jackson wait until the final pick. My man is gonna make the doubters PAY!

30 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

Where is Everyone???

44EFDAFE-0281-41F0-A20B-1267064FA77D.gif

I thought about posting a nine inch nails song called, "where is everybody?" But I'm not sure it would be well received. Haha I haven't heard the lyrics in so long, I'm not sure the language other than the hook. 

On 21/04/2018 at 2:24 PM, Get Marwood & I said:

I'm going to flag this post to Arch and Scott. I know I've said before I wouldn't, but I'm a hypocrite.

@Architecht :foryou:

@Scott =) :foryou:

Hi Arch, Scott - do you have any thoughts on my post from a week ago please, and the subsequent comments?

@Architecht

@Scott =)

1 hour ago, Erndog said:

Would be nice to get this place going again! 

Ah the good ol days

You're actually not allowed to say that Erndog.  Only seasoned veterans are allowed to wax lyrical about the good old days :baiting:

7 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

You're actually not allowed to say that Erndog.  Only seasoned veterans are allowed to wax lyrical about the good old days :baiting:

Ah yes, remind me again of the "joined on" cut off date for those allowed to wax poetic about this place again was?

1 minute ago, Erndog said:

Ah yes, remind me again of the "joined on" cut off date for those allowed to wax poetic about this place again was?

1852. Anyone who joined after that date is a second class citizen and of no consequence. 

1 minute ago, thunsicker said:

:roflmao:

When everyone sat in a room and compared their copies of Obediah Oldbuck.

Indeed. But you did not have permission to make this post thunsicker. Only seasoned veterans can post with Gay abandon. Assuming Gay let's them that is. 

1 hour ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Indeed. But you did not have permission to make this post thunsicker. Only seasoned veterans can post with Gay abandon. Assuming Gay let's them that is. 

I'm feeling gay enough this morning, so wax away!

4 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:
On 4/21/2018 at 9:24 AM, Get Marwood & I said:

I'm going to flag this post to Arch and Scott. I know I've said before I wouldn't, but I'm a hypocrite.

@Architecht :foryou:

@Scott =) :foryou:

Hi Arch, Scott - do you have any thoughts on my post from a week ago please, and the subsequent comments?

@Architecht

@Scott =)

Your continued, relentless desire for acknowledgement and validation borders on the obsessive. Doesn't surprise me in the least that they are ignoring you.