• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need advice on a sale that is going sideways
7 7

573 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

Uh...., because of your underlying lack of character?

Damn...underlying.  That sounds bad.

13 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

No wonder I have never heard of him.  He only has 1 post.

He just never went through the trouble of having his account merged after the changeover. Here is his actual account from days of yore.
https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/profile/14720-jaymole/

Maybe we can get @Architecht or @Scott =) to merge them even if he hasn't requested it. It would make things easier for those who are looking to avoid potential disasters.

31 minutes ago, DeadOne said:

He just never went through the trouble of having his account merged after the changeover. Here is his actual account from days of yore.
https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/profile/14720-jaymole/

Maybe we can get @Architecht or @Scott =) to merge them even if he hasn't requested it. It would make things easier for those who are looking to avoid potential disasters.

When I replied to his want ad, I told him to contact Arch to have his accounts merged.......

1 minute ago, Jordysnordy said:

When I replied to his want ad, I told him to contact Arch to have his accounts merged.......

He may be waiting for Arch to pay him for the trouble involved first ...

11 minutes ago, Max Carnage said:

Be wary of Jaymole2 also ...  Probably coming to a forum near you soon :frown:

Sounds like Weyoun from Deep Space Nine...or poor Duncan from Dune: God Emperor...

each time they are killed, a new clone fills the vacancy. lol 

I’ll have to keep an eye out for the 131 when these go up for sale. 

Never had it but bought the Marvel Tales version off the rack when I was a kid. 

Actually, I think that was my brother’s book...hm

2 hours ago, paperheart said:
4 hours ago, chrisco37 said:

Whew.  I dodged the proverbial bullet.  I sent him scans/prices in response to this WTB thread. 

Very surprised it’s Jaymole.

+1 to both

not that its acceptable, but there is the small chance that Jaymole can be telling the truth as well, and that he was in a desperate financial (possibly mixed with personal) situation AND legitimately had a friend who backed out of the deal.  And then he handled it badly (as opposed to offering to make time payments, which seems like a pretty easy fix).  Not that his rep isn't shot, it is and should be, I'm just saying that circumstances and bad (but not nefarious) decisions can ruin your rep just as easily if not moreso than being an actual purposeful scammer (which seems like would surprise a lot of people for this boardie).

4 minutes ago, revat said:

not that its acceptable, but there is the small chance that Jaymole can be telling the truth as well, and that he was in a desperate financial (possibly mixed with personal) situation AND legitimately had a friend who backed out of the deal.  And then he handled it badly (as opposed to offering to make time payments, which seems like a pretty easy fix).  Not that his rep isn't shot, it is and should be, I'm just saying that circumstances and bad (but not nefarious) decisions can ruin your rep just as easily if not moreso than being an actual purposeful scammer (which seems like would surprise a lot of people for this boardie).

And that’s quite likely as this behaviour seems out of character