• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
4 4

103 posts in this topic

On 5/2/2018 at 2:22 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

Crown Comics 4- CGC 9.2- White Pages- $2900  $2750!

Classic Matt Baker cover. Featured on Matt Baker: The Art of Glamour cover. Very few Baker cover books exist over 9.0. 

fc.jpg

bc.jpg

This book has been in my dreams. Oddly, Clint Eastwood was holding it, saying "men like Baker covers.  REAL MEN buy Baker covers.  So, which are you... punk?"

Sir, I am clearly crazy, but a REAL MAN WHO BUYS BAKER!  TAKE!

3 minutes ago, Comcav said:

This book has been in my dreams. Oddly, Clint Eastwood was holding it, saying "men like Baker covers.  REAL MEN buy Baker covers.  So, which are you... punk?"

Sir, I am clearly crazy, but a REAL MAN WHO BUYS BAKER!  TAKE!

^^ Crown Comics 4 to the ever manly William 

On 5/2/2018 at 5:12 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

Wartime Romances 9- 3.5- $300

detached cf. Clearly a good press candidate. Bottom line price. 

IMG_1165.JPG

IMG_1166.JPG

Can't believe this book is still here. It's a nice looking 3.5 and plenty rare and top of the line Baker cover and art. 

Man- think about what you're doing.  It's not too late to hang onto Junior #13 up.  What a sweet run.  Never thought you'd sell these... but it's not too late to save some of them.  I implore you.  (Btw, that's my old #14.)   (thumbsu

15 minutes ago, 29dukedog said:

Man- think about what you're doing.  It's not too late to hang onto Junior #13 up.  What a sweet run.  Never thought you'd sell these... but it's not too late to save some of them.  I implore you.  (Btw, that's my old #14.)   (thumbsu

On 5/5/2018 at 8:10 AM, Ricksneatstuff said:

B7B24C42-5AA8-4255-8175-D7EA2F0932AE.jpeg.aba9f550a0595852fa83f1652dfc9dad.jpeg