• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is going on with Stan Lee?

9 posts in this topic

I've liked him on Facebook. I didn't notice anything inappropriate... other than double posts....and tags that obviously don't sound Like him... only whoever runs it. Idk, I'll check it again..

Yeah, he's on Twitter saying that his account had been hijacked, and that he finally has control of his own Twitter account. Posted a video too. Seems like never-ending drama with Stan these days.

The ever engrossing "news" that appears about the gentleman lately, has a distinct PR flavor, designed to keep him relevant, and by extension, used by others for monetary gain.

"What's going on with Stan Lee?"

Elder abuse. 

But I guess it doesn't matter to the people cashing in on his autographs. 

After Stan dies and they finish draining his blood for more "DNA Solvent Ink", they will probably prop him up and graft his arm and hand to a machine programmed to mimic the movements necessary to reproduce his signature. After all, business must go on. Right? 

7 minutes ago, newshane said:

Elder abuse. 

After Stan dies and they finish draining his blood for more "DNA Solvent Ink", they will probably prop him up and graft his arm and hand to a machine programmed to mimic the movements necessary to reproduce his signature. After all, business must go on. Right? 

I did not want to specifically call out "elder abuse" in my post, but, well, there it is. When a person of this age and public and well known stature seems to be making the hobby gossip pages at an unusual level, 9 out of 10 times somebody of nefarious intent is behind it for purposes of self enrichment. 

12 minutes ago, newshane said:

Elder abuse. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a market crash with the amount of Signature Series and other autographed memorabilia of his that flippers are going to flood the market with after he dies. 

13 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

And suing his old partners for 1 Billion dollars? 

Maybe Stan's hired Michael Avenatti to represent him and this will only be the first of many more frivolous lawsuits to come? :grin:

Edited by James J Johnson