• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay Deals
6 6

416 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, wombat said:

I would maybe pay $25 for it so I could give it away in the holiday raffle. No way I would pay more than that and I certainly wouldn't want to keep it. I'm not trying to be a snob, but that thing is just brutal. 

I think the seller would for sure get more than that in a proper auction. I wouldn't want it, either but 100% guaranteed plenty of people would try for it.

20 minutes ago, speedcake said:

I think the seller would for sure get more than that in a proper auction. I wouldn't want it, either but 100% guaranteed plenty of people would try for it.

This one sold for $163 and looks a thousand times better. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/VAMPIRELLA-1-1969-Comics-Warren-Publishing-/184399411444?hash=item2aef0fb8f4%3Ag%3A9MUAAOSwiUdfNKBm&nma=true&si=IagjADBW2AsoILk4ZWyLwZM9Dc8%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

s-l1600.jpg

4 minutes ago, allthingskryptonite said:

I could not find this listing on eBay. Link?

Now it shows up as sold. Something fishy as it only popped up today for me. Seller with 1 feedback. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/VAMPIRELLA-1-Sept-1969-First-Issue-Original-Warren-Publishing-/154126835773?epid=85420024&hash=item23e2ace03d%3Ag%3ANN4AAOSw1P1ffjLa&nma=true&si=IagjADBW2AsoILk4ZWyLwZM9Dc8%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

1 minute ago, wombat said:

Maybe the seller accepted best offer.

48 minutes ago, ThothAmon said:

Vampi 1 is one of the few books that has eluded all my snipes and trips into basements over the years. Love it but at today’s prices I need for it to fall into my lap for me to get one. I’m partial to Pussycat anyhow. 

I don't make many good decisions, but getting a few copies earlier is one of my best. I got one from Craigslist and one from the boards. Paid about $100 each and they ended up a 5.0 and a 6.5. And it makes my Frazetta signature series much more reasonable given the price increase in the book alone. 

On 10/8/2020 at 11:00 AM, DINGER033 said:

I picked this one up a few years ago for $450, I thought it was a steal!!

Magazines:Horror, Vampirella #1 (Warren, 1969) CGC VF+ 8.5 White pages....

It is a steal, only not liking the cut at the top. An 8.5 though is a good buy.