• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay Deals
6 6

416 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, wombat said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Eerie-Warren-23-FN-Warren-save-on-shipping-details-inside-/313447442979?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

$599 for an ungraded fine copy of eerie 23. And he is using a stock photo. Great combo of extreme laziness and crack pipe pricing. 

The deal is on combined shipping. Details inside.

13 hours ago, allthingskryptonite said:

The deal is on combined shipping. Details inside.

That seller is weird. Some of their prices seem fairly normal. And then every third one is completely wack. Do they use a random number generator?

The people who use stock photos are the same sort who ship in manilla mailers with no cardboard or send 500 dollar books via media mail. ... or use wadded up Whopper wrappers as packing material. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

12 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

The people who use stock photos are the same sort who ship in manilla mailers with no cardboard or send 500 dollar books via media mail. ... or use wadded up Whopper wrappers as packing material. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

I might be okay with this last part.  As long as they're clean and haven't been used.  (tsk)

1 minute ago, wombat said:

I feel like I've seen this listing in the past. Will be interesting to see where it ends up. 

this seller lists tons of runs and sets all the time. Wouldn't be surprised if they've listed a similar run. Or maybe a sale fell through on this set, who knows.