Ebay Deals
3 3

87 posts in this topic

1,925 posts
1 hour ago, William-James88 said:

Adventure Comics 260 is also 50% off guide on e-bay right now (the seller claims it's a 5.0 but it's more likely a 4.0)

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Adventure-Comics-260-1st-SA-origin-Aquaman-VG-FN-5-0-DC-1959/164068448953?hash=item26333ddab9:g:iu0AAOSweaBeGiZl

@William-James88 These are cool books and appreciate the heads up.  However, you may have missed that this is the magazine forum.  Not sure if there’s an equivalent eBay deals thread in the silver age section, but if there isn’t, I’d use these two to start one in that forum.  (thumbsu

336 posts
6 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

@William-James88 These are cool books and appreciate the heads up.  However, you may have missed that this is the magazine forum.  Not sure if there’s an equivalent eBay deals thread in the silver age section, but if there isn’t, I’d use these two to start one in that forum.  (thumbsu

Thanks man, and no I had not noticed. I mean I saw the latest deals were magazine related but I thought that,s just because deals on comics were a thing of the past and the thread title seemed all inclusive. But thanks for the heads up. 

Edited by William-James88

1,925 posts
1 minute ago, William-James88 said:

Thanks man, and no I had not noticed. I mean I saw the latest deals were magazine related but I thought that,s just because deals on comics were a thing of the past and the thread title seemed all inclusive. But thanks for the heads up, I will use this as a jumping point. 

No worries.  I’m serious about starting a new thread.

3,772 posts

comics4less is selling a bunch of magazines this week on eBay.

A lot of nice books.  Something for pretty much any magazine collector.