• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,047 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, kav said:
5 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Odd you can click on the other and both were started in 2005... ???

I know right?  Where is Arch we need Arch.

Or just prepare for the end...

crisis7-00.jpg

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Or just prepare for the end...

crisis7-00.jpg

Oh god not another dbl size shocker-

Hey DC want a real shock cover?  have some main character NOT dead on the cover-

Edited by kav

9 minutes ago, MGsimba77 said:

I wonder why CGC decided not to notate this issue with "1st appearance of Venom in cameo" instead opting to go with just "Venom cameo" on the label?

Hmm... a discussion to get some people talking and maybe CGC will eventually change it?

I mean, Incredible Hulk #180 states "1st appearance of Wolverine in cameo on last page" 

not as popular as a character? (which is a good debate as well)

hm

7 hours ago, the blob said:

Doesn't Venom's arm appear in Web of Spiderman or something?

It's vague, but in web of Spiderman #18... it shows the black suit towards the end, and Peter gets pushed in front of a train without his spidey sense going off. Reportedly, only symbiotes or venom is able to not set off the spidey sense....

But no it never shows venom nor refers to him, unlike maybe ASM #298 and for sure #299...

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 hour ago, FoggyNelson said:

Wow ?⁉️? very nice???

Thanks!  I think it was beat up in shipping.  I think a couple corner pieces were hanging on by a thread and the journey knocked the pieces loose.  I bought it from a friend that it was shipped to a couple months ago.  I still like it though.

11 minutes ago, DocHoppus182 said:
2 hours ago, FoggyNelson said:

Wow ?⁉️? very nice???

Thanks!  I think it was beat up in shipping.  I think a couple corner pieces were hanging on by a thread and the journey knocked the pieces loose.  I bought it from a friend that it was shipped to a couple months ago.  I still like it though.

I'm always down for looney tunes :foryou:, as they were a big part of my childhood :whee: Congrats!! 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM
my